Bhutan Gedu College of Business Studies Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.gcbs.edu.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Gedu College of Business Studies (GCBS) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.gcbs.edu.bt Vacancy 2021
Gedu College of Business Studies, located at Gedu, Chukha, is the only premier college under the Royal University of Bhutan that offers full-time contemporary business and management education in the country.
The establishment of a business college was first conceived by His Majesty the Fourth King. Therefore, the then National Assembly members resolved to establish one at Gedu in its 85th session. The Gedu College of Business Studies is located at the campus which was developed by the Tala Hydropower Project Authority (THPA) – a joint project between the Government of India and the Royal Government of Bhutan.
Then, the Royal University of Bhutan shifted the faculty of Commerce and its students from Sherubtse College to this business college in 2008.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2021
The Gedu College of Business Studies is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: GCBS
- Position Title: Assistant/ ICT Officer, Assistant Librarian, Plumber, Mason, Electrician
- Vacancy Publish date: 02 September 2021
- Last date to apply: 15 September 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 05
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Position Level: PL-8/7, PL-8, PL-12 and PL-13
- Eligibility: BIT/BCA/B.Sc IT/B Engg. IT, Bachelor’s in Library Science, For PL-12 : Class-X with 2 years Certificate (VTI) and For PL-13 : Class-XII with Certificate
- Benchmark Criteria: Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in Bachelors Degree (honors)/60% in Bachelors degree (general). (Note: criteria will not apply for those with minimum of five years relevant experience)
- Status: Regular, Contract for 2 years. Extendable based on performance
- Download Details
How to Apply
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years and not more than 50 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience, and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
Interested eligible candidates MUST apply via online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register job applicant via (https://ims.rub.edu.bt ) and then apply latest by 15 September 2021, 3.00 PM.
The following scanned copies of documents are required for an online job application:
- Mark sheets of Class X / XII/ Degree/Masters
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Citizenship ID card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate if employed
Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in the application and applications which do not meet the qualification/benchmark criteria will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- Please note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted through an online application.
- Shortlisted candidates will be announced on the College website www.gcbs.edu.bt and intimated for written test and viva interview through call.
- For further information, please contact ADM/HR Office at 05-282511 during office hours.