Bhutan Gedu College of Business Studies Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.gcbs.edu.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Gedu College of Business Studies (GCBS) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.gcbs.edu.bt Vacancy 2023
Gedu College of Business Studies, located at Gedu, Chukha, is the only premier college under the Royal University of Bhutan that offers full-time contemporary business and management education in the country.
The establishment of a business college was first conceived by His Majesty the Fourth King. Therefore, the then National Assembly members resolved to establish one at Gedu in its 85th session. The Gedu College of Business Studies is located at the campus which was developed by the Tala Hydropower Project Authority (THPA) – a joint project between the Government of India and the Royal Government of Bhutan.
Then, the Royal University of Bhutan shifted the faculty of Commerce and its students from Sherubtse College to this business college in 2008.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in March 2023
The Gedu College of Business Studies is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: GCBS
- Position Title: Assistant Student Service Officer (Female)
- Vacancy Publish date: 18th March 2023
- Last date to apply: 30th March 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Status: Regular
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in Bachelors Degree (honors)/ 60% in Bachelors degree (general). (Note: criteria will not apply for those with a minimum of five years relevant experience).
- Download Details
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates are requested to submit an application via the online portal RUB IMS (Applicants are required to register job applicants via (https://ims.rub.edu.bt ) and then apply latest by March 30, 2023, 4.00 PM.
- Assistant Student Service Officer: Click here
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualifications, experience, and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
The following copies of documents are required.
- Mark sheets of Class X, XII, Degree
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (valid till the last date of application)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid till the last date of application)
- Valid Citizenship ID card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate if employed
(No Objection Certificate if employed (Click here for the No Objection format, which is attached here and the applicant needs to upload it duly signed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join GCBS immediately upon selection)
- Experience Certificate/Letter
- The two references should be professional referees from two different organizations if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application and applications which do not meet the criteria will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- For further information, please contact Admin Office at 05-282511 during office hours.