Bhutan Gedu College of Business Studies Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.gcbs.edu.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Gedu College of Business Studies (GCBS) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.gcbs.edu.bt Vacancy 2021
Gedu College of Business Studies, located at Gedu, Chukha, is the only premier college under the Royal University of Bhutan that offers full-time contemporary business and management education in the country.
The establishment of a business college was first conceived by His Majesty the Fourth King. Therefore, the then National Assembly members resolved to establish one at Gedu in its 85th session. The Gedu College of Business Studies is located at the campus which was developed by the Tala Hydropower Project Authority (THPA) – a joint project between the Government of India and the Royal Government of Bhutan.
Then, the Royal University of Bhutan shifted the faculty of Commerce and its students from Sherubtse College to this business college in 2008.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2021
The Gedu College of Business Studies is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: GCBS
- Position Title: Sr. ICT Officer or ICT Officer or Assistant ICT Officer, Assistant Librarian
- Vacancy Publish date: 14 November 2021
- Last date to apply: 26 November 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting:
- Position Level: PL-6/7/8, PL-8
- Eligibility: MTech IT/CS, MEng IT/CS, MSc IT/CS, BIT/BCA/B.Sc IT, B Engg. IT, Bachelor’s in
- Library Science
- Type: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
01. Sr. ICT Officer/ICT Officer/Asst. ICT Officer :
02. Asst. Librarian
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience, and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
The following scanned copies of documents are required for an online job application:
- Mark sheets of Class X /XII/ Degree/Masters
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Citizenship ID card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate if employed (No Objection Certificate if employed (Click here for the No Objection format, which is attached here and applicant need to upload it duly signed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join GCBS immediately upon selection)
- Experience Certificate/Letter