Bhutan Gedu College of Business Studies Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.gcbs.edu.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the Gedu College of Business Studies (GCBS) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.gcbs.edu.bt Vacancy 2020
Gedu College of Business Studies, located at Gedu, Chukha, is the only premier college under the Royal University of Bhutan that offers full-time contemporary business and management education in the country.
The establishment of a business college was first conceived by His Majesty the Fourth King. Therefore, the then National Assembly members resolved to establish one at Gedu in its 85th session. The Gedu College of Business Studies is located at the campus which was developed by the Tala Hydropower Project Authority (THPA) – a joint project between the Government of India and the Royal Government of Bhutan.
Then, the Royal University of Bhutan shifted the faculty of Commerce and its students from Sherubtse College to this business college in 2008.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2020
The Gedu College of Business Studies is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: GCBS
- Position Title: Assistant Librarian, Cook, Caretaker/Security, Gardener, Security Guard, Cleaner (Sewerage)
- Vacancy Publish date: 27 November 2020
- Last date to apply: 02 December 2020
- Total Number of vacant posts: 8
- Pay Scale: 20,645-415-26,870 – 10,505-210-13,655
- Position Level: 8, GSS-II
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science, trained with experience, Cl-VI with experience OR Ex-armed force/JSS trained, Experienced
- Remarks: Regular, Fixed Term
- Download Details
How to Apply
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org AND submission of hard copies will also be accepted latest by 3.00 PM on December 2, 2020, along with copies of the following documents:
- Duly filled RUB Employment Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (only for Assistant Librarian)
- Academic Transcripts
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- Citizenship ID Card
- No Objection Certificate (clearly indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection, can start working in the new position from January 2021) from the employer, if employed
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
Only shortlisted candidates will be announced on the college website and intimated for the interview through call. Any incomplete application will be automatically disqualified. For further information, please contact the ADM/HR Section at 05-282511 during office hours.