Bhutan Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.bhutantrustfund.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation (BTF) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutantrustfund.bt Vacancy 2023
The Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation (BTF) is the world’s first environmental trust fund, established in 1991 as a collaborative venture between the Royal Government of Bhutan, United Nations Development Program, and World Wildlife Fund. An endowment of US$20 million was set as target for an innovative mechanism for sustainable financing of conservation programs in Bhutan. Donors to the trust fund include the World Wildlife Fund, Global Environment Facility, the governments of Bhutan, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Switzerland.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2023
The Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BTF
- Position Title: Communications Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 25th April 2023
- Last date to apply: 12th May 2023
- Total Number of vacant Post: N/A
- Work Station: Thimphu, Bhutan
- Eligibility: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (full time) from a recognized university; Master’s degree in mass communications with minimum of nine (9) years working experience of which minimum of three (3) years of experience in relevant field – public relations, designing and producing publications-especially reports and briefings.
- Position Level: SO-II (P3/SS2)
- Employee Type: Regular
- Download Details
- ToR for Communication Officer
- Job Application Form
How to Apply:
Interested Bhutanese candidates meeting the prerequisites/eligibility criteria must submit the application along with the mandatory documents to the following address by Friday, 12th May 2023, 4.00 PM.
Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation
P.O. Box 520, THIMPHU
Alternatively, applications may be submitted online email@example.com before the closing date. Online applications with Job Application Form must be signed with a legal stamp. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If shortlisted, applicants are required to submit their original application documents. Please contact Administrative-HR Officer at 17161777 during office hours for further information.