Bhutan Development Bank Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bdb.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Development Bank (BDB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bdb.bt Vacancy 2021
Bhutan Development Bank Limited (BDB) was incorporated by the Royal Charter, in January 1988, with assistance of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to function as a development finance institution (DFI). BDB is registered as a company under the Companies Act (2000 and licensed under the Financial Institutions Act 1992). BDB now functions as a domestic development bank with cheque facilities after obtaining its banking license in March,2010.
BDB is the only Bank that gives focus to the rural farmers and immediately assumed responsibility for the nation-wide credit program, which mainly provide seasonal, small and medium term loans to the country’s small farmers. It had also commenced its Industrial Lending operations providing term finance and working capital for industrial and Agro-based ventures. Farmers Outreach banking was also introduced to the clients in the rural areas, where the field officers visit the farmers for loan disbursement, collection, deposit, withdrawal etc., at fixed period, place and time. The clients in the rural areas can save their expenses to come to the branch office. The Royal Government of Bhutan (RGoB) owns 96% of its paid up share capital.
Departments under BDB
- Internal Audit Department
- Credit Department
- Finance & Treasury Department
- Corporate Planning & Research Department
- Administration & HRM Department
- Legal & Corporate Secretariat
- Banking Department
- Thimphu Main Branch
- ICT Department
Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
The Bhutan Development Bank is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BDB
- Position Title: Credit Officer, Credit Assistant, Banking Assistant, Customer Desk Assistant, Tellers, Hardware Technician, Security Administrator, MIS Officer, Database Administrator, Developer
- Vacancy Publish date: 20 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 07 September 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 50
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: B.Com/BBA/BA (Eco.), Class XII Passed (Commerce), Class X Passed, Class X with minimum of Certificate in Computer Hardware and Networking/VTI graduates. Should have passed NC II level certificate, Bachelor’s Degree in BCA, BSC Computer Science, Bachelor of science in information and Technology and B. Tech, Bachelor’s Degree in B.Tech, BCA, Bachelor of science in information and Technology B.Sc. Computer in any Specialization or Computer Programming.
- Employment Type/Experience: Regular, Experience in Linux OS, Solaris OS and Windows OS, Experience in Oracle Database, MSSQL, MYSQL, RDBMS and Crystal Report, Experience working on a variety of software development projects. Deep programming language knowledge. Experience in designing and executing products High proficiency & hands on technical in some of the following technologies: Node.js, Python, PHP, Go, Java, C++, CSS, C#, and HTML.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit the following documents as follows:
- The BDB application form may be downloaded from this link (Application Form).
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card
- Copies of academic transcripts (Mark Sheets of Class XII and Degree)
- Valid Medical Certificate not exceeding 6 (six) months from the date of issue
- Approved online Security Clearance at the time of submitting application
- NOC from the current employer if already employed (upon short listing)
- Only 1 application against 1 post will be allowed
- Only the prescribed qualification and required criteria against the vacancy announced will be accepted. (Mismatch in required qualification shall be declined)
- Curriculum Vitae
The job application and required documents should be submitted to HRM, BDB, latest by September 7, 2021. Shortlisted Candidates (1:10 against each slot will be short listed) will be intimated through phone call as well as announced in BDB web site for the conduct of interview and written exam. Original documents should be produced at the time of documents verification without which candidates will not be considered for interview and written exam. In case of withdrawal, next candidate in line will be considered on merit basis. For further information, contact HR Division at BDB Corporate Office (2nd Floor), Chubachu, Thimphu or contact mobile # 17316270 during office hours or visit the Bank’s website www.bdb.bt