Bhutan Development Bank Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bdb.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Development Bank (BDB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bdb.bt Vacancy 2021
Bhutan Development Bank Limited (BDB) was incorporated by the Royal Charter, in January 1988, with assistance of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to function as a development finance institution (DFI). BDB is registered as a company under the Companies Act (2000 and licensed under the Financial Institutions Act 1992). BDB now functions as a domestic development bank with cheque facilities after obtaining its banking license in March,2010.
BDB is the only Bank that gives focus to the rural farmers and immediately assumed responsibility for the nation-wide credit program, which mainly provide seasonal, small and medium term loans to the country’s small farmers. It had also commenced its Industrial Lending operations providing term finance and working capital for industrial and Agro-based ventures. Farmers Outreach banking was also introduced to the clients in the rural areas, where the field officers visit the farmers for loan disbursement, collection, deposit, withdrawal etc., at fixed period, place and time. The clients in the rural areas can save their expenses to come to the branch office. The Royal Government of Bhutan (RGoB) owns 96% of its paid up share capital.
Departments under BDB
- Internal Audit Department
- Credit Department
- Finance & Treasury Department
- Corporate Planning & Research Department
- Administration & HRM Department
- Legal & Corporate Secretariat
- Banking Department
- Thimphu Main Branch
- ICT Department
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2021
The Bhutan Development Bank is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BDB
- Position Title: Database Administrator
- Vacancy Publish date: 6 July 2021
- Last date to apply: 15th July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: University Graduate in relevant field
- Qualifying Criteria/Requirements: 4 (Four) years and above work experience with knowledge in RAC, Oracle Database, SQL scripting, Oracle Certified (OCP,OCA) shall be preferred.
- Position Type: Contract
- Download Details
- Download ToR
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualification and criteria may submit the application along with the required documents and submit to HRM Division, BDB, Corporate office, Thimphu on or before July 15, 2021.
- The BDB application form may be downloaded from this link (Application Form).
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card
- Copies of academic transcripts (Mark Sheets of Class XII and Degree)
- Valid Medical Certificate not exceeding 6 (six) months from the date of issue
- Approved online Security Clearance at the time of submitting application
- NOC from the current employer if already employed (upon short listing)
- Certified Work Experience Certificate for the last 4 (Four) years from employers.
- Only the prescribed qualification and required criteria against the vacancy announced will be accepted. (Mismatch in required qualification shall be declined)
- Curriculum Vitae
Shortlisted candidates (1:10 against each slot will be shortlisted)will be intimated for written examinations and interview. Original documents should be produced at the time of Documents Verification without which candidates will not be considered for written exam and interview. In case of withdrawal, next in line candidate shall be taken.
For further information, Contact Head, HRM Division 17704737 during office hours.