Bhutan Medical & Health Council Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bmhc.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Medical & Health Council (BMHC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bmhc.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The Bhutan Medical & Health Council (BMHC) is an autonomous government body that regulates the medical and health professionals and related matters. The BMHC was established in 2002 under the Ministry of Health as per the Bhutan Medical & Health Council Act 2002 passed by the National Assembly of Bhutan on 24th July 2002. The BMHC was later de-linked from the Ministry of Health in January, 2017. The BMHC is a member of the Medical Councils Network of the WHO South-East Asia Region and International Association of Medical Regulatory Authority.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2021
The Bhutan Medical & Health Council is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BMHC
- Position Title: Asst. Program Officer/ Program Officer/ Sr. Program Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 16 June 2021
- Last date to apply: 30 June 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Place of Posting: Registration & Licensing Service, Bhutan Medical and Health Council Secretariat, Thimphu
- Position Level: P5A-P3A
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelor degree in Medical
- and Health fields.
- Super-Structure: Technical Service
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria as per BCSR 2018, Chapter 14.5 Lateral Transfer may apply to the Human Resource Section latest by 30th June 2021 on and before 5:OOPMalong with the following documents:
- Updated CV generated from ZESt
- Moderation result of the latest two financial years with sign and signature of concerned HRO
- Approved security clearance
- Approved audit clearance
- No objection certificate from the parent agency
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Selection Interview.
For more information, please contact HR Section 02-331102 during office hours.