Bhutan Royal Audit Authority Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.bhutanaudit.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Royal Audit Authority (BHUTANAUDIT) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanaudit.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The Royal Audit Authority (RAA) as the Supreme Audit Institution (SAI) of Bhutan is responsible to audit and report on the economy, efficiency and effectiveness in the use of Public resources as per Article 25.1 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan. Appointed by His Majesty the King on recommendation of the Prime Minister, the Chief Justice of Bhutan, the Speaker, the Chairperson of the National Council and the Leader of the Opposition Party, the Auditor General (AG) heads the Supreme Audit Institution for a period of five years or until attaining the age of sixty five years, whichever is earlier.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2019
The Royal Audit Authority is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BHUTANAUDIT
- Position Title: Day Guard
- Vacancy Publish date: 22 April 2019
- Last date to apply: 07 May 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Position Level: ESP
- Salary: Nu.7000/- plus 20% professional allowance
- Age Limit: 18-50
- Role: Safeguard the office and its premise during day time. Also, to carry out multiple tasks when required.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply with the following documents. Applicants with relevant work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of short listing.
- Civil Service Employment Form 4/1 (available at www.rcsc.gov.bt)
- Copy Of valid Citizen Identity Card;
- Copy of valid Security Clearance;
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor; and
- No Objection Certificate, if employed.
The application must reach to HR & International Relations Division on or before May 7, 2019.
For any queries, please contact HR & International Relations Division at 322112 (ext- 139)/322111 during office hours.