Bhutan Royal Audit Authority Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.bhutanaudit.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Royal Audit Authority (BHUTANAUDIT) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanaudit.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The Royal Audit Authority (RAA) as the Supreme Audit Institution (SAI) of Bhutan is responsible to audit and report on the economy, efficiency and effectiveness in the use of Public resources as per Article 25.1 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan. Appointed by His Majesty the King on recommendation of the Prime Minister, the Chief Justice of Bhutan, the Speaker, the Chairperson of the National Council and the Leader of the Opposition Party, the Auditor General (AG) heads the Supreme Audit Institution for a period of five years or until attaining the age of sixty five years, whichever is earlier.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2019
The Royal Audit Authority is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BHUTANAUDIT
- Position Title: Sweeper
- Vacancy Publish date: 31 Jan 2020
- Last date to apply: 14 February 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: Office of the Assistant Auditor General, Bumthang
- Position Level: Elementary Service Personnel
- Eligibility: Preference will be given to the shortlisted candidates with relevant experience
- Remarks: Regular Contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
- A candidate shall have attained a minimum age of 18 years and not more than 50 years at the time of recruitment.
- Physical fitness of the candidates shall be taken into account.
- The selected candidate shall initially be appointed for a maximum period of three years but subject to contract extension based on the performance.
- As Per the Section 6.5.3 of BCSR 2018, the eligible applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Civil Service Employment Application Form – Form 4/1 (download from www.rcsc.gov.bt;
- Copies of Academic Transcripts (if educated);
- Copy of Valid Citizenship ID Card;
- Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate;
- Copy of Valid Security Clearance Certificate;
Application along with above-required documents must reach to the Office of the Assistant Auditor General, Bumthang on or before February 14 2020.
For any queries, please contact 77611585/631658 during office hours.