Bhutan Royal Audit Authority Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bhutanaudit.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Royal Audit Authority (BHUTANAUDIT) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanaudit.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The Royal Audit Authority (RAA) as the Supreme Audit Institution (SAI) of Bhutan is responsible to audit and report on the economy, efficiency and effectiveness in the use of Public resources as per Article 25.1 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan. Appointed by His Majesty the King on recommendation of the Prime Minister, the Chief Justice of Bhutan, the Speaker, the Chairperson of the National Council and the Leader of the Opposition Party, the Auditor General (AG) heads the Supreme Audit Institution for a period of five years or until attaining the age of sixty five years, whichever is earlier.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2021
The Royal Audit Authority is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BHUTANAUDIT
- Position Title: Research Office
- Vacancy Publish date: 9 June 2021
- Last date to apply: 22nd June 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Division: Professional Development Centre, Tsirang
- Position Level: P4.P3
- Eligibility: Bachelors
- Super-Structure: Administration Service (proficient in research, planning and designing)
- Emp. Type: Regular
- Remarks: in-service Civil Servant on lateral transfer
- Download Details
How to Apply
interested eligible in-service Civil Servants may apply to HR & international Relations Division latest by 22nd June 2021.
Eligible in-service Civil Servants may apply with the following documents. Applicants with relevant qualification/training, and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting.
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Performance Ratings for the last 2 years (Moderated rating for non-Schedule A agency);
- Valid CID copy;
- Valid Audit Clearance;
- Valid Security Clearance;
- Copies of academic transcripts;
- Copies of relevant training certificates; and
- No Objection Certificate endorsed by HRC.
- Must have completed a minimum of three years of active service at the time of the announced application deadline.
For any enquiry, please contact HR & international Relations Division at 322112 or Extension 139 during office hours.