Bhutan Royal Audit Authority Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.bhutanaudit.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Royal Audit Authority (BHUTANAUDIT) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanaudit.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The Royal Audit Authority (RAA) as the Supreme Audit Institution (SAI) of Bhutan is responsible to audit and report on the economy, efficiency and effectiveness in the use of Public resources as per Article 25.1 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan. Appointed by His Majesty the King on recommendation of the Prime Minister, the Chief Justice of Bhutan, the Speaker, the Chairperson of the National Council and the Leader of the Opposition Party, the Auditor General (AG) heads the Supreme Audit Institution for a period of five years or until attaining the age of sixty five years, whichever is earlier.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2019
The Royal Audit Authority is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BHUTANAUDIT
- Position Title: Assistant Auditor General
- Vacancy Publish date: 31 October 2019
- Last date to apply: 13 November 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Division: General Governance Division, Resource, Trade, Industry & Commerce Division
- Position Level: P1
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s
- Super-Structure: Finance Service
- Emp. Type: Regular
- Remarks: Open Competition
- Download Details
How to Apply
Eligible in-service Civil Servants may apply with the following documents. Applicants with relevant Qualification training and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting.
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Performance Ratings for the last 2 years;
- Valid CID copy;
- Valid Audit Clearance;
- Valid Security Clearance;
- Copies of academic transcripts; and
- Copies of relevant training certificates.
Interested eligible in-service candidates may apply to HR & International Relations Division latest by November 13, 2019. For any enquiry, please contact HR & International Relations Division at 322112 or Extension 107 during office hours.