Bhutan Royal Audit Authority Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.bhutanaudit.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Royal Audit Authority (BHUTANAUDIT) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanaudit.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The Royal Audit Authority (RAA) as the Supreme Audit Institution (SAI) of Bhutan is responsible to audit and report on the economy, efficiency and effectiveness in the use of Public resources as per Article 25.1 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan. Appointed by His Majesty the King on recommendation of the Prime Minister, the Chief Justice of Bhutan, the Speaker, the Chairperson of the National Council and the Leader of the Opposition Party, the Auditor General (AG) heads the Supreme Audit Institution for a period of five years or until attaining the age of sixty five years, whichever is earlier.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2019
The Royal Audit Authority is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BHUTANAUDIT
- Position Title: Deputy Auditor General
- Vacancy Publish date: 3 August 2019
- Last date to apply: 15 August 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Department: Department of Sectoral Audit, RAA, Thimphu
- Position Level: EX3/A
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Remarks: Open Competition
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested civil servants (in-service) meeting the eligibility criteria prescribed under Section 188.8.131.52 of Chapter 26 on Executive & Specialist of BCSR 2018 may apply. Both primary and secondary criteria of BCSR 2018, as well as other relevant criteria of the RAA, shall be used for the purpose of short-listing. Applicants must submit the Curriculum Vitae in the format available in our website.
The candidates applying for the aforementioned post must meet the following criteria:
- In-service civil servant who holds a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s degree;
- In-service civil servant holding PhD is not eligible;
- Currently in PI/A management position;
- Completed a minimum of two years Of active service at the time of the announced application
- deadline after being appointed through Open Competition to the current position (i.e. at P l);
- Minimum Of sixteen years in service (excluding EOL);
- Minimum of “Very Good” performance vetted through Agency/Department score based on the Agency type; and
- Clean service record.
Interested in-service candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may apply to HR & International Relations Division latest by 15th August, 2019. For any enquiry, please contact HR & International Relations Division at 322112 or drop us at email@example.com during Office hours.