Bhutan World Wildlife Fund Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.wwfbhutan.org.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.wwfbhutan.org.bt Vacancy 2021
World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is Bhutan’s oldest conservation partner. Beginning in 1977 by supporting the capacity development of local conservation staff, the support gradually evolved into a full country program with several collaborative conservation projects. WWF Bhutan has been supporting the royal government and the people of Bhutan in a number of conservation efforts to protect and conserve Bhutan’s natural capital and immense biological diversity.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in March 2021
The World Wildlife Fund is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: WWF
- Position Title: Director, Operations
- Vacancy Publish date: 23 March 2021
- Last date to apply: 13th April 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: A minimum of a Post Graduate degree in Finance, Economics, HR Management, Public Policy, Development studies or in a relevant field.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the following criteria may apply:
- A minimum of a Post Graduate degree in Finance, Economics, HR Management, Public Policy, Development studies or in a relevant field.
- Minimum 12 years of similar work experience is required, of which at least 3 years should have been in a managerial function. The candidate should be able to work independently – with minimum supervision and guidance from supervisors.
- Willingness to travel for official duties.
Interested candidates should submit applications to the Country Representative, WWF Bhutan Country Office, Kawajangsa, PO Box 210, Thimphu by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Tuesday 13th April 2021. Details about the position can be found in www.wwfbhutan.org.bt.
All queries regarding the positions may be directed to the HR, WWF Bhutan Program at telephone nos. 02-323528/323316 ext. 127.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and all further communication on the next steps will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by email.