Bhutan World Wildlife Fund Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.wwfbhutan.org.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.wwfbhutan.org.bt Vacancy 2021
World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is Bhutan’s oldest conservation partner. Beginning in 1977 by supporting the capacity development of local conservation staff, the support gradually evolved into a full country program with several collaborative conservation projects. WWF Bhutan has been supporting the royal government and the people of Bhutan in a number of conservation efforts to protect and conserve Bhutan’s natural capital and immense biological diversity.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2021
The World Wildlife Fund is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: WWF
- Position Title: Country Director
- Vacancy Publish date: 09 November 2021
- Last date to apply: 31 January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Eligibility: An advanced degree (PhD or Masters) in Conservation, Natural Sciences, Management, International Development, Policy, Sustainability or a related field. Higher academic qualifications may be substituted by relevant work experience.
- Download Details
How to Apply
- Submit cover letter and resume in English through our Careers Page, Requisition #22073, by January 31, 2022.
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.