Bhutan World Wildlife Fund Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.wwfbhutan.org.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.wwfbhutan.org.bt Vacancy 2022
World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is Bhutan’s oldest conservation partner. Beginning in 1977 by supporting the capacity development of local conservation staff, the support gradually evolved into a full country program with several collaborative conservation projects. WWF Bhutan has been supporting the royal government and the people of Bhutan in a number of conservation efforts to protect and conserve Bhutan’s natural capital and immense biological diversity.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2022
The World Wildlife Fund is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: WWF
- Position Title: Program Coordinator, Grants and Contract Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 13th December 2022
- Last date to apply: 06th January 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Eligibility: N/A
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications (only cover letter and CV) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The last date for submission of application for the position of Program Coordinator is on Friday, 6th January 2023 by 4:00 PM.
- The last date for submission of application for the position of Grants and Contract Officer is on Friday, 30th December 2022 by 4:00 PM.
Due to sheer volume of application, we may not be able to respond to all your queries. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and all further communication on the next steps will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by email.