Bhutan Royal Institute of Management Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.rim.edu.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Royal Institute of Management (RIM) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rim.edu.bt Vacancy 2021
The Royal Institute of Management (RIM), established as the country’s apex management training institute, has been mandated to “impart, promote and improve professional knowledge and skills in management and public administration in both public as well as private sector in the nation” towards complementing the achievement of our national goal. The institute was established in 1986 and was incorporated as an autonomous institute in 1990 under the Royal Charter with a Board of Directors as its governing authority.
Departments under RIM
- Department of Management Development (DMD)
- Department of Finance and Business (DFB)
- Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT)
- Department of Research & Consultancy (DRC)
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2021
The Royal Institute of Management is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RIM
- Position Title: Sr. Lecturer/Lecturer/Asst. Professor
- Vacancy Publish date: 21 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 26th October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Area of Specialization: Business Finance, Corporate Finance, Investment Analysis & Portfolio management, Financial Risk Management/ Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Position Level: P2-Es3
- Eligibility: Masters of Finance/M. Com (Finance)/ MBA (Finance specialization)/ PhD in Finance (with substantial finance knowledge), PGFDM/PGDE/ Masters in Professional Accounting/ Masters in Accounting/ M. Com (Accounting)/ PhD in Accounting/ PGDFM/PGDE
- Type of appointment: Regular in-service via lateral transfer
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested and eligible In-service candidates must apply on or before 26th October, 2021. For subject requirements, ToR and detailed information, visit RIM website at www.rim.edu.bt or contact HRD Unit at 351013/14 during Office hours.