Bhutan Royal Institute of Management Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.rim.edu.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the Royal Institute of Management (RIM) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rim.edu.bt Vacancy 2020
The Royal Institute of Management (RIM), established as the country’s apex management training institute, has been mandated to “impart, promote and improve professional knowledge and skills in management and public administration in both public as well as private sector in the nation” towards complementing the achievement of our national goal. The institute was established in 1986 and was incorporated as an autonomous institute in 1990 under the Royal Charter with a Board of Directors as its governing authority.
Departments under RIM
- Department of Management Development (DMD)
- Department of Finance and Business (DFB)
- Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT)
- Department of Research & Consultancy (DRC)
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2020
The Royal Institute of Management is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RIM
- Position Title: Admin Assistant
- Vacancy Publish date: 29 June 2020
- Last date to apply: 13 July 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Position Level: S5-S3
- Eligibility: CI – 12
- Remarks: Lateral transfer wihtin same Super-Structure Group
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the criteria may submit the applications by email to the Human Resource Unit (email add: jigme email@example.com and tenzin firstname.lastname@example.org) of the Institute on or before July 13, 2020 with following documents:
- Curriculum vitae (CSIS-generated copy).
- Attested copy of academic transcripts
- Moderation result for the year 2017-18 & 2018-19 with signature and seal of concern HRO.
- Valid online Audit & Security clearance
- NOC routed through concerned HRC (original).
For any queries, please contact HRD Unit at 351013/14 during Office hours.