Bhutan Penden Cement authority Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.pendencement.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Penden Cement authority Limited (PCaL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.pendencement.bt Vacancy 2021
For a period spanning over 36 years, Penden Cement Authority Ltd has overtly served as the foundation of Bhutan firmly set in steering the country through its infrastructural needs during the crucial industrialization and development phase.
Since its inception, PCAL has embarked on a journey to continuously move from strength to strength with constant impetus in research and development, focus on new mining opportunities and other diverse enterprising avenues for the betterment of the company.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2021
The Penden Cement authority Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: PCaL
- Position Title: Director
- Vacancy Publish date: 08 November 2021
- Last date to apply: 20 November 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Place of Posting: Phuentsholing, Gelephu, Samdrup Jongkhar, Phuntshopelri (Gomtu)
- Grade: Gr. II
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Minimum 13 years of active overall working experience (Higher study period of 1.5 years shall be considered as active service). Out of which, minimum 5 years active working experience in the operations and maintenance of cement plant or similar industry operations, and minimum 3 years active working experience at GM/P1 or higher level.
- Pay Scale: Basic pay of Nu. 70,000/- per month
- Download Details
How to Apply
Application along with the following documents should be submitted to the Chief Executive Officer, PCAL, Peldenling, Gomtu latest by 20th November 2021 or can submit electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 PM.
- PCAL application form indicating clearly the post applied for
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Work experience certificate/ letter
- Copies of (1) academic transcripts and certificates (2) Security Clearance Certificate (online screenshot). (3) Copy of Valid Citizenship Identity Card and (4) Medical Fitness Certificate
- N.O.C from the employer to be produced prior to appointment (if currency employed only)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview, for which the date and venue shall be announced at a letter date.
For further information, please contact HR office at Telephone No. 371216/371013/14 (Ext 261) during office hours.