Bhutan National Bank Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.bnb.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Bhutan National Bank Limited (BNBL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bnb.bt Vacancy 2023
Bhutan National Bank started on July 25th 1980 as Unit Trust of Bhutan (UTB) with an initial funding of Nu. 2.5 million by Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan. The trust functioned as a subsidiary of RICB with the the purpose set to inculcate saving habits among the general public and to channel resources into productive sectors.
In 1997 the Royal Government divested 40 percent of its equity to the Asian Development Bank and Citibank making it the only institution in the country with foreign interests. The same year Bhutan National Bank Limited officially opened for business.
The Royal Government of Bhutan reduced its nominees to the board to encourage private sector participation to the optimum and to cultivate a sense of competition, dynamism and professionalism in 2001.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2023
The Bhutan National Bank Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BNBL
- Position Title: Assistant Manager (Officer), Legal Officer, General Counsel, Executive, Associate
- Role: IT Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 06th October 2023
- Last date to apply: 13th October 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 31
- Place of Posting: Corporate Office, Thimphu
- Qualification: General graduates but preference shall be given to those with business backgrounds (B.Com/BBA/BBM), LLB with pass certificate from Bar Council of Bhutan, LLB with pass certificate from Bar Council of Bhutan, with at least 5 years of working experience in relevant field, General graduates but preference shall be given to those with business backgrounds (Diploma in Financial Management), Xll passed with any background (Science/Commerce/Arts).
- Download Details