Bhutan National Bank Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bnb.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan National Bank Limited (BNBL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bnb.bt Vacancy 2021
Bhutan National Bank started on July 25th 1980 as Unit Trust of Bhutan (UTB) with an initial funding of Nu. 2.5 million by Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan. The trust functioned as a subsidiary of RICB with the the purpose set to inculcate saving habits among the general public and to channel resources into productive sectors.
In 1997 the Royal Government divested 40 percent of its equity to the Asian Development Bank and Citibank making it the only institution in the country with foreign interests. The same year Bhutan National Bank Limited officially opened for business.
The Royal Government of Bhutan reduced its nominees to the board to encourage private sector participation to the optimum and to cultivate a sense of competition, dynamism and professionalism in 2001.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2021
The Bhutan National Bank Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BNBL
- Position Title: Assistant Manager
- Role: Legal Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 22 September 2021
- Last date to apply: 8 October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Any of the Branches
- Entry Band: I
- Eligibility: LLB (Bachelor of Laws) from university recognized by Bhutan Accreditation Council with PGDNL (Post Graduate Diploma in National Legal Studies) and Bar Certificate.
- Starting Salary: Nu. 29,305 + 25% House Rent Allowances and Other allowances as per the HR Policy of the Bank.
- Shortlisting Ratio: Top 21 candidates shall be shortlisted for Aptitude Test based on the academic marks obtained in class 10, 12 and degree (LLB). Top 15 shall be shortlisted for Viva interview based on the total marks obtained in Aptitude Test, class 10, 12 and degree.
- Download Details
How to Apply
- The Degree shall be acquired through full time regular studies and not through distance education.
- For those transcripts the academic marks given in GPA, a detailed guidelines from the university on how the marks has been converted to percentage has to be submitted.
- In case there is additional requirement for staff after the announcement, the announced slot may increase.
- If there is a requirement of additional manpower during the year, the bank may opt to take from the same list in the order of merit within the year from the selection.
- The candidates need not submit the extra Curriculum Certificates as No marks shall be awarded.
- No Additional Marks shall be given to the candidates with higher qualification beyond the requirement of the bank.
Bhutanese candidates who meet the above criteria can submit the application (download the application form [HERE]) to BNBL Human Resource and Administration (HRA) Department, Corporate Office, Thimphu, 3rd Floor (Block B) latest by 8 October 2021. The shortlisted candidates shall be notified through phone call/ email /website.
For further information, please contact HRA Department, Corporate Office, Thimphu during office hours at 02-328577, 328583,328585, Extension no 1214.