Bhutan National Bank Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.bnb.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Bhutan National Bank Limited (BNBL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bnb.bt Vacancy 2019
Bhutan National Bank started on July 25th 1980 as Unit Trust of Bhutan (UTB) with an initial funding of Nu. 2.5 million by Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan. The trust functioned as a subsidiary of RICB with the the purpose set to inculcate saving habits among the general public and to channel resources into productive sectors.
In 1997 the Royal Government divested 40 percent of its equity to the Asian Development Bank and Citibank making it the only institution in the country with foreign interests. The same year Bhutan National Bank Limited officially opened for business.
The Royal Government of Bhutan reduced its nominees to the board to encourage private sector participation to the optimum and to cultivate a sense of competition, dynamism and professionalism in 2001.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2019
The Bhutan National Bank Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BNBL
- Position Title: Graphic Designer, Asst-Accounts Officer, Junior Engineer, Asst-Legal Officer, IT Assistant, Teller
- Vacancy Publish date: 10 June 2019
- Last date to apply: 20 June 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 11
- Eligibility: Diploma In Financial Management, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in National Law, VTI Computer Hardware and Networking
- Download Details
How to Apply
In case the additional manpower is required during the year, the bank may opt to recruit from the same list within a year.
Bhutanese candidates who meet the above criteria may submit the following required documents latest by 20th June 2019.
- Application form – Download from here
- Copy of Citizen Identity Card.
- Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate (Not earlier than six months).
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate (NOC).
- No objection certificate from the current employer if employed.
- The candidates need not submit the extra curriculum certificates
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the selection interview through phone call/website.
For further information please contact HRA Department, Head Office at 02-328577, 322767, 325297, Extension # 1214 during office hours.