Bhutan Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.fcbl.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited (FCBL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.fcbl.bt Vacancy 2023
The Food Corporation of Bhutan (FCB) was established initially as a government agency under the Royal Charter issued by His Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyalpo, Jigme Singye Wangchuck, on the 16 August 1974. It was established with the aim to have a centralized procurement and distribution system for supply of essential food across the country. On 8th July 1992, FCB was registered as the first State owned Enterprise under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited (FCBL) had diversified its business by engaging in trading of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) at later part of 1997 to enhance revenue generation for supporting and sustaining the increasing social obligation and responsibilities.
FCBL has Head Office at Phuntsholing supported by three regional offices at Gelephu, Sumdrup Jongkhar and Thimphu. It has 23 depots, five retail outlets and 173 farm shops catering business and services to relevant clients across the country.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2023
The Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: FCBL
- Position Title: Regional Directors
- Vacancy Publish date: 25th April 2023
- Last date to apply: 09th May 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- PositionLevel: M2
- Minimum Qualification and Experiene: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any field and must have at least 7 years of relevant work experience in a managerial position as on 31’t March 2023.
- Service Status: Regular
- Pay Scale(Nu): 30155-755-45255 Pay package will be negotiated based on work experience.
- Download Details
- Terms of Reference of Cold Store operator.pdf
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their Copies of the following documents must be submitted to the HR Manager on or before 9th May 2023 during office hours, in a sealed envelope clearly marked as “Application for the Position of Regional Director” or top of the envelope.
- Application Form (Available on FCBL website www.fcbl.bt )
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Copies of Academic certificates and transcripts.
- Copy of valid CID card.
- Security Clearance.
- No Objection letter from the immecliate Supervisor.
- Work experience certificales.
- Original Medical fihress certificate.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the work experience and the academic marks obtained. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Presentation and Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be’required to produce the original documents during the interview
for verification. The Management of FCBL reserves the right to reject all or any applicant without citing any reasons thereof.