Bhutan Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.fcbl.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited (FCBL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.fcbl.bt Vacancy 2022
The Food Corporation of Bhutan (FCB) was established initially as a government agency under the Royal Charter issued by His Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyalpo, Jigme Singye Wangchuck, on the 16 August 1974. It was established with the aim to have a centralized procurement and distribution system for supply of essential food across the country. On 8th July 1992, FCB was registered as the first State owned Enterprise under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited (FCBL) had diversified its business by engaging in trading of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) at later part of 1997 to enhance revenue generation for supporting and sustaining the increasing social obligation and responsibilities.
FCBL has Head Office at Phuntsholing supported by three regional offices at Gelephu, Sumdrup Jongkhar and Thimphu. It has 23 depots, five retail outlets and 173 farm shops catering business and services to relevant clients across the country.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2022
The Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: FCBL
- Position Title: ICT Technician, Legal Officer/ Assistant Legal Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 13 September 2022
- Last date to apply: 15th October 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: HQ, Phuentsholing
- Position Level: S2, M4/S1
- Eligibility: Diploma in hardware and networking, Minimum LLB with Bar License for Legal Officer/ Minimum Diploma in Law for Assistant Legal Officer
- Pay Scale(Nu)/ Other benefits: 17605-440-26405, Housing Allowance- 20% (Non- Negotiable), 21990-550- 32990, Housing Allowance 20%, 18955-475-28455, Housing Allowance 20% (Non-Negotiable)
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit the copies of the following documents in a sealed envelope, clearly marked as “Application for the Position of ICT Technician or Application for the Position of Legal Officer” on top of the envelope. Applicants failing to submit the following required documents shall be rejected.
- Duly filled Application Form (Available on FCBL website www.fcbl.bt)
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Copies of Academic certificates and transcripts.
- Copy of valid CID card.
- Security Clearance.
- No Objection letter from the immediate Supervisor if currently employed.
- Original Medical fitness certificate.
- Work experience certificates if any.
- Bar Certificate for Legal Officer.
The job application and required documents should be submitted to HR Manager, FCBL, latest by 15th October, 2022. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the work experience and academic marks obtained. Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated through phone call as well as announced in FCBL website for the conduct of interview and written exam if necessary. Original Documents should be produced at the time of documents verification without which candidates will not be considered for interview and written exam. The Management of FCBL reserves the right to reject all or any applicant without citing any reasons thereof.
For further information, contact HR and Admin Division at FCBL Corporate Office, Phuentsholing or contact HR Manager at mobile #17744676 during office hours or visit the FCBL’s website www.fcbl.bt