Bhutan Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.fcbl.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited (FCBL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.fcbl.bt Vacancy 2023
The Food Corporation of Bhutan (FCB) was established initially as a government agency under the Royal Charter issued by His Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyalpo, Jigme Singye Wangchuck, on the 16 August 1974. It was established with the aim to have a centralized procurement and distribution system for supply of essential food across the country. On 8th July 1992, FCB was registered as the first State owned Enterprise under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited (FCBL) had diversified its business by engaging in trading of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) at later part of 1997 to enhance revenue generation for supporting and sustaining the increasing social obligation and responsibilities.
FCBL has Head Office at Phuntsholing supported by three regional offices at Gelephu, Sumdrup Jongkhar and Thimphu. It has 23 depots, five retail outlets and 173 farm shops catering business and services to relevant clients across the country.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2022
The Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: FCBL
- Position Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 27th December 2022
- Last date to apply: 16th January 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Sarpang and Trashigang, HQ, Phuentsholing
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (full time) from a recognized University. Candidates having Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant fields shall be given preference.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 15 (fifteen) years of work experience in Government Agencies/Public or Private Companies;
Up to 18 months of study period shall be treated as active service for considering years of work experience required. Candidates having relevant work experience will be given preference and Minimum active service of 3 years at senior managerial level (P1 A and above in the Civil Service and General Manager and above or equivalent position in the Corporate/Private Sector).
- Service Status: Regular
- Pay Scale(Nu)/ Other benefits: Basic pay: Nu. 75,000 per month , Contract Allowance: Upto 50% of the Basic Pay, Communication Allowance: Nu. 5,000 per month and PBVI: Minimum of 15% of the annual basic pay subject to fulfillment of Annual Performance Compact signed between Ministry of Finance and FCBL Other benefits shall be as per the FCBL Service Rules and Regulations.
- Download Details
- Download TOR
How to Apply
The applicant should not have crossed 55 years of age at the time of last deadline of application submission. The employment will be for contract term of three (3) years, which may be renewed based on performance and up to a maximum of two terms. Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit their applications together with the mandatory documents listed in the Terms of Reference (ToR) in a sealed and signed envelope at the following address.
Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited
Corporate Head Office
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the original documents during the time of interview for verification. The FCBL Board reserves the right to reject all or any applicants without citing any reasons thereof.
For detailed Terms of Reference, please visit www.fcbl.bt or contact Company Secretary @05251126 or 17336900 during office hours. The last date for submission of application is 16th January 2023 at 4:30 PM.