Bhutan Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.fcbl.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited (FCBL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.fcbl.bt Vacancy 2023
The Food Corporation of Bhutan (FCB) was established initially as a government agency under the Royal Charter issued by His Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyalpo, Jigme Singye Wangchuck, on the 16 August 1974. It was established with the aim to have a centralized procurement and distribution system for supply of essential food across the country. On 8th July 1992, FCB was registered as the first State owned Enterprise under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited (FCBL) had diversified its business by engaging in trading of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) at later part of 1997 to enhance revenue generation for supporting and sustaining the increasing social obligation and responsibilities.
FCBL has Head Office at Phuntsholing supported by three regional offices at Gelephu, Sumdrup Jongkhar and Thimphu. It has 23 depots, five retail outlets and 173 farm shops catering business and services to relevant clients across the country.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2023
The Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: FCBL
- Position Title: Cold Store Operator
- Vacancy Publish date: 02nd October 2023
- Last date to apply: 09th October 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Position Level: S5
- Minimum Qualification and Experiene: Minimum Class X having Technical background with VTI/ TTI certificate and Minimum 1 year experience in technical field.
- Service Status: Regular
- Location: Khaling, Trashigang
- Pay Scale (Nu): 13705-345-20605 (Other benefits as per FCBL SRR 2021)
- Download Details
How to Apply:
Copies of the following documents must be submitted to the HR/ Admin Manager on or before 09th October 2023.
- Application Form (Available on FCBL website www.fcbl.bt).
- Curriculam Vitae/ Resume
- Copies of Academic certificates and transcripts
- Copy of valid CID card
- Security Clearance
- No Objection letter from the immediate Supervisor.
- Work experience certificates
- Original Medical fitness certificate.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the academic marks and work experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the original documents during the interview for verification. The Management of FCBL reserves the right to reject all or any applicant without citing any reasons thereof.
For detailed information please contact HR Manager, HRAD 177613876 during office hours.