Bhutan Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.fcbl.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited (FCBL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.fcbl.bt Vacancy 2021
The Food Corporation of Bhutan (FCB) was established initially as a government agency under the Royal Charter issued by His Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyalpo, Jigme Singye Wangchuck, on the 16 August 1974. It was established with the aim to have a centralized procurement and distribution system for supply of essential food across the country. On 8th July 1992, FCB was registered as the first State owned Enterprise under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited (FCBL) had diversified its business by engaging in trading of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) at later part of 1997 to enhance revenue generation for supporting and sustaining the increasing social obligation and responsibilities.
FCBL has Head Office at Phuntsholing supported by three regional offices at Gelephu, Sumdrup Jongkhar and Thimphu. It has 23 depots, five retail outlets and 173 farm shops catering business and services to relevant clients across the country.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2021
The Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: FCBL
- Position Title: Legal Assistant
- Vacancy Publish date: 28 September 2021
- Last date to apply: 20th October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Position Level: S2/S1
- Eligibility: Class XII passed with minimum qualification of Diploma in Law and above having bilingual strength.
- Service Status: Regular
- Remarks: Only 2020 pass out graduates and later may apply.
- Download Details
How to Apply
The copies of the following documents must be submitted on or before 20th October, 2021 during office hours to the HR Unit, Corporate Head Office, Phuentsholing
- Duly filled FCBL Employment Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Copy of Security Clearance Certificate
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Copy of all academic transcripts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the original documents during the interview for verification. The Management of FCBL reserves the right to reject all or any applicants without citing any reasons thereof. For further information, please contact Assistant Administrative Officer at 05-252505 or Mobile No. 17969663 during office hours.