Bhutan Natural Resources Development Corporation Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.nrdcl.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Natural Resources Development Corporation Limited (NRDCL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.nrdcl.bt Vacancy 2021
In 1996, BLC was upgraded to Forestry Development Corporation Limited (FDCL) and entrusted with commercial mandates. In November 2007, FDCL was restructured as Natural Resources Development Corporation Limited (NRDCL) as per the Executive Order of the Prime Minister vide letter No PM/01/07/571 dated 7th November 2007 with mandate to manage sand, stone and other natural resources in addition to timber. NRDCL is owned by Druk Holding and Investments (DHI), which is a 100% Government owned Investment Company and is governed by the Articles of Incorporation under the revised Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan 2000.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2021
The Natural Resources Development Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NRDCL
- Position Title: Machine Operator (Backhoe Operator), Tripper Driver
- Vacancy Publish date: 10 December 2021
- Last date to apply: 23rd December 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Zhonggar Regional Office, Sha Branch Office
- Office for submission of applications: HRAD, NRDCL HO, Thimphu :02-323834, ext. no. 146/107
- Eligibility: Class VIII passed with occupational license
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates for above positions may submit applications along with the following documents to respective NRDCL Regional/Branch Offices based on the place of posting of the position(s) for which they are applying as indicated above on or before 23rd December 2021 (5:00 pm):
- NRDCL Job Application form (Available in NRDCL Website)
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Academic transcripts &certificates
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- Any other relevant documents.
For further information, please contact the Human Resource & Adm. Division at 02-323834/323868, ext. no. 107.