Bhutan Royal Monetary Authority Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.rma.org.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Royal Monetary Authority (RMA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rma.org.bt Vacancy 2021
Royal Monetary Authority was established in 1982 with the enactment of the RMA Act 1982 on 4th August by the 56th session of the National Assembly. The RMA commenced operations from 1st April 1983 by taking over the issue of the national currency, the management of the external reserves and foreign exchange operations. In 1988, the Authority assumed the role of Government banker, holding bulk of government deposits and providing finance through ways and means advance to the Government. With the passage of the Financial Institution Act of Bhutan 1992, the RMA Act (1982) was amended to include licensure, regulation and supervision of financial institutions of Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2021
The Royal Monetary Authority is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RMA
- Position Title: Various
- Vacancy Publish date: 25 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 08 November 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: Check Advt.
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Eligibility: B.A Eco/BBA/BCom with minimum of 5 years of work experience in Financial Sector.
- Download Details
How to Apply
The following documents have to be submitted along with the RMA application form:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Academic transcripts of Class X, XII, Bachelor’s Degree and Master Degree
- wherever is applicable;
- The experienced applicant MUST have a minimum average of 65% in Class X, XII & Degree (English+best 4 subject for Class X & English +best 3 subject for Class XII). For the purpose of shortlisting, Class X & XII will be converted into 30 % each and Degree will be converted into 40% for SL. No 1 to 13. Applicant must submit Class VIII passed result for SL. No. 14 & 15;
- The fresh graduate applicant MUST have a minimum of 65% in Class X, XII and Degree (English+best 4 subject for class X and English+best 3 subject for Class XII) for SL. No 1 & 2 under without experience category. For the purpose of shortlisting, Class X & XII will be converted into 30 % each and Degree will be converted into 40%;
- The applicant for SL. No. 3 & 4 under without experience category MUST have a minimum average of 65% in Class X, XII & Diploma (Class X & XII marks will be converted into 30% each and Diploma will be converted in to 40% (English+best 4 subjects for class X and English+best 3 subject for class XII);
- The applicant for SL. No. 5 under without experience category MUST have a minimum average of 60% in Class X & XII (Class X & XII marks will be converted into 50% each and (English+best 4 subjects for class X and English+best 3 subject for class XII). Applicants must submit Class VI Passed Result for SL. No. 7;
- Security Clearance Certificate;
- Copy of Citizenship ID card;
- Copy of recent Medical Fitness Certificate;
- Audit clearance for in-service candidates, if selected;
- No Objection Certificate from parent organization, if selected.
All Bhutanese citizen above 18 years of age fulfilling the required criteria should submit their application to the HRD under Department of Administration & Finance, RMA on or before November 8, 2021. For further clarifications, please contact HR & Personnel Officer, at 323111 ext. 232 during office hours.