Bhutan Royal Monetary Authority Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.rma.org.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Royal Monetary Authority (RMA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rma.org.bt Vacancy 2023
Royal Monetary Authority was established in 1982 with the enactment of the RMA Act 1982 on 4th August by the 56th session of the National Assembly. The RMA commenced operations from 1st April 1983 by taking over the issue of the national currency, the management of the external reserves and foreign exchange operations. In 1988, the Authority assumed the role of Government banker, holding bulk of government deposits and providing finance through ways and means advance to the Government. With the passage of the Financial Institution Act of Bhutan 1992, the RMA Act (1982) was amended to include licensure, regulation and supervision of financial institutions of Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2023
The Royal Monetary Authority is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RMA
- Position Title: Professional Accountant (PA)/Accounting Specialist, Chief Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer, Asst. Accounts Officer, Fixed Income and Equity Specialist, Chief Investment Officer, Chief Foreign Exchange Officer, Senior Investment Officer, Foreign Exchange Officer, Assistant Investment Officer, Assistant Foreign Exchange Officer, Specialist (Banking Sector), Specialist (Insurance Sector), Sr. Analyst, Data Analyst, Legal officer, Assistant Legal Officer, Assistant Analyst, Assistant Analyst, Sr. ICT Officer, ICT Officer/Asst. ICT Officer, Statistician, Assistant Payment System Officer, Assistant ICT Officer, Senior Accounts Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 03rd February 2023
- Last date to apply: 17th February 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 37
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Eligibility: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master’s in Professional Accounting, Bachelor’s degree in accounting/relevant field, Minimum of Master’s degree with a major in finance /commerce/business /investment management, B.A. Eco/BBA/BCom (Preferably with Master’s Degree), More Details Please visit official notification.
- Type of Employment: Regular.
- Download Details
How to Apply
All Bhutanese citizens above 18 years of age fulfilling the required criteria should submit their application through e-Recruitment System on or before February 17, 2023. For detailed Terms of Reference (ToR), Click here to view or contact HR & Personnel Officer, at 323111 ext. 232 during office hours.
The following documents have to be submitted through e-Recruitment System:
- Academic transcripts of Class X, XII, Bachelor’s Degree and Master Degree wherever applicable;
- The applicant for the experienced post (PS1 and above) shall have pass certificate in Class X, Class XII and Bachelor Degree. (English + best 4 subjects for Class X & English +best 3 subjects for Class XII). The short listing for the viva voce shall be done on merit basis based on the academic marks taking 30% each from class X and XII, and 40% from Bachelor Degree in the ratio of 1:3. These posts are not required to undergo written test, however has to secure a minimum average of 70% in Viva-Voce cum presentation. The final selection shall be made on merit basis taking 30% weightage from Academic Marks and 70% from Viva-Voce cum presentation.
- The applicants who apply for an experienced post (PS3-PS2) MUST have a minimum average of 50% in Class X, XII & Degree (English + best 4 subjects for Class X & English +best 3 subjects for Class XII). The shortlisting for the viva voce after written examination shall be done on merit basis, taking 20% from academic marks (Academic: Marks of Class X & XII will be converted into 30 % each and Degree will be converted into 40%) and 40% from Written Examination in the ratio of 1:3. The final selection shall be made on merit basis taking 20% weightage from Academic Marks, 40% from Written Examination and 40% from Viva-Voce.
- The number of years of experience for the experience posts shall be considered only upon serving in Professional Service Cadre upon completion of formal Bachelor Degree/Postgraduate Courses (Study Leave will be considered as active service, while the period of EOL shall be excluded). The selected candidates shall be placed in grade announced without providing the service protection for the extra number of experienced
- The applicant for the post not requiring the experience (PS4) MUST have a minimum average of 60% in Class X, XII and Degree (English + best 4 subjects for class X and English plus best 3 subjects for Class XII). The shortlisting for the viva voce after written examination shall be done on merit basis, taking 30% from academic marks (Academic: Class X & XII will be converted into 30 % each and Degree will be converted into 40%) and 40% from written Examination in the ratio of 1:3. The final selection shall be made on merit basis taking 30% weightage from Academic Marks, 40% from Written Examination and 30% from Viva-Voce.
- An applicant shall secure a minimum of 50% in Written Examination in order to be eligible for short listing for Viva Voce in ranking basis and a minimum average of 70% in Viva-Voce in order to be eligible for final selection on ranking basis for the post of PS2-PS4.
- The applicant who applies for the experience post (PS3 and above) should submit the Curriculum Vitae. The CV should contain the following information in addition to other information:
- Master Degree qualification, if pursued;
- CPA Certificate, if pursued;
- PhD course, if pursued;
- Terms of Reference of past work experiences;
- Other Certificates relevant to the post, if any
- Mention two Referees of the current or past Organization (Supervisor and Colleague) with valid email address and contact number.
- Security Clearance Certificate;
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
- Copy of recent Medical Fitness Certificate;
- Audit Clearance for in-service candidates, if selected;
- No Objection Certificate from the parent organization, if selected.
Non-submission of any of the above documents or incomplete submission shall lead to the rejection of the application. Copies are acceptable for the application. However, a candidate shall produce original documents at the time of an interview for verification.