Bhutan Royal Monetary Authority Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.rma.org.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Royal Monetary Authority (RMA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rma.org.bt Vacancy 2023
Royal Monetary Authority was established in 1982 with the enactment of the RMA Act 1982 on 4th August by the 56th session of the National Assembly. The RMA commenced operations from 1st April 1983 by taking over the issue of the national currency, the management of the external reserves and foreign exchange operations. In 1988, the Authority assumed the role of Government banker, holding bulk of government deposits and providing finance through ways and means advance to the Government. With the passage of the Financial Institution Act of Bhutan 1992, the RMA Act (1982) was amended to include licensure, regulation and supervision of financial institutions of Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2023
The Royal Monetary Authority is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RMA
- Position Title: Security Personnel
- Vacancy Publish date: 21st September 2023
- Last date to apply: 06th October 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Experience and Qualification: Ex-Army/Police/Militia trained Personnel/Desuups with class VI passed certificate.
- Age Limit: 18 – 40 yrs
- Category and Grade: Operational Services, Grade OS7.
- BasicPay: Nu. 15, 380/- plus 20% HRA
- Download Details
How to Apply
The following documents have to be submitted either through e-Recruitment System or in-person:
- Academic transcripts of Class VI;
- Security Clearance Certificate;
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
- Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate;
- Audit Clearance for in-service candidates, if selected;
- No Objection Certificate from the parent organization, if selected.
All Bhutanese citizens above 18 years and 40 years of age fulfilling the required criteria should submit their application either through e-Recruitment System or in-person on or before 6th October, 2023.