Bhutan Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.kgumsb.edu.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.kgumsb.edu.bt Vacancy 2023
Bhutan has made great strides in providing health care services and making remarkable contributions to the health and happiness of the people. However, the country is marred with continual shortage of both doctors and other health professionals. Bhutan has 2 doctors and 8 nurses per 10,000 population and is one of the lowest in the Region. While the internationally accepted standard of nurse-bed ratio is around 1:7, JDWNRH has nurse bed ratio of 1:17. Therefore, even by crude calculation, Bhutan would require another 150 doctors to reach the minimum desired level of doctor to population ratio.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2023
The Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: GCIT
- Position Title: Lecturer/Associate Lecturer, Administrative Assistant, Security Guard
- Vacancy Publish date: 14th September, 2023
- Last date to apply: 29th September 2023
- Position Level: PL 5/6, PL 13/12, PL 19
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Qualification: Master/ Bachelor in Pharmacology, Class XII, Class VIII.
- Place of Posting: FNPH, KGUMSB, MECRIT, KGUMSB, OOP, KGUMSB.
- Remarks: Minimum 3 years of work experience, Minimum of five years of work experience, Minimum of 18Years old.
- Download Details
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Training certificates (if any)
- Class VIII/ XII/Bachelor/Masters ( Class VIII certificate for security Guard, Class XII certificate for Admin Assistant, and Bachelor/Master for Faculty Position)
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed (Valid and copy)No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- A copy of the Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of the Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport-size photograph One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualifications/training and work experience.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level, and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application (Hard Copy) along with the above-mentioned documents must reach the KGUMSB Secretariat on or before 29th September 2023 before 5 P.M. For further information, contact Mr. Passang Wangdi/Ms. Yeshi Choden @ 02-328999/990/997 (Ext: 2063/2132) during office hours.