Bhutan Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.kgumsb.edu.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.kgumsb.edu.bt Vacancy 2023
Bhutan has made great strides in providing health care services and making remarkable contributions to the health and happiness of the people. However, the country is marred with continual shortage of both doctors and other health professionals. Bhutan has 2 doctors and 8 nurses per 10,000 population and is one of the lowest in the Region. While the internationally accepted standard of nurse-bed ratio is around 1:7, JDWNRH has nurse bed ratio of 1:17. Therefore, even by crude calculation, Bhutan would require another 150 doctors to reach the minimum desired level of doctor to population ratio.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2023
The Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: GCIT
- Position Title: Deputy Dean
- Vacancy Publish date: 22nd May 2023
- Last date to apply: 01st June 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Qualification: Minimum of Master’s Degree in health-related fields.
- Equivalent Position Level: To be placed at the current position level of the selected applicants.
- Placement and Date of Appointment: Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (Academic Affairs).
- Download Details
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae (BMHC/RCSC for Core/Adjunct Faculty)
- Academic transcripts
- Training certificates(if any)
- Masters/Bachelor/ Diploma certificate
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- A copy of the Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of the Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport-size photograph
- One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualifications/training and work experience.
- Short-listed applicants will be called for a selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicants must produce the original documents during the time of the interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level, and the number of work experiences in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must reach the KGUMSB Secretariat on or before 1st June 2023 before 5 P.M. For further information, contact Mr. Pasaang Wangdi @ 02-328999; 02-328990 or 02-327997 during office hour