Bhutan Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.kgumsb.edu.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.kgumsb.edu.bt Vacancy 2020
Bhutan has made great strides in providing health care services and making remarkable contributions to the health and happiness of the people. However, the country is marred with continual shortage of both doctors and other health professionals. Bhutan has 2 doctors and 8 nurses per 10,000 population and is one of the lowest in the Region. While the internationally accepted standard of nurse-bed ratio is around 1:7, JDWNRH has nurse bed ratio of 1:17. Therefore, even by crude calculation, Bhutan would require another 150 doctors to reach the minimum desired level of doctor to population ratio.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2020
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: KGUMSB
- Position Title: Assistant Professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer, Museum Curator, ICT Officer, Personal Assistant, Gardener, Wet Sweeper
- Vacancy Publish date: 10th November 2020
- Last date to apply: 23rd November 2020
- Total Number of vacant post:6
- Place of Posting: Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (FoPGM), Faculty of Traditional Medicine (FoTM), Office of the President (OOP), Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)
- Position Level: PL 3/4/5, PL 7, PL 13, PL 19
- Eligibility: Masters in Biostatistics/ Epidemiology, Bachelors in Traditional Medicine, Class XII Passed, As per the ToR attached
- Remarks: For PL3, the fulfilment of the criteria as reflected in the CoS – 2018 and Position Directory, On contract for 2 years and the service may be extended based on CoS – 2018 Refer attached ToR. Trained in Office Management and Basic Computer Skills, Male candidate
- Download Details
How to Apply
Note: PL3 = EX/ES 3, PL4= P1, PL5 = P2, PL8= P5, PL10 = S2, PL 13= S5, PL 19 = GSC of civil service
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply online (Email to email@example.com along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts
- Training Certificates (if any)
- Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma certificate
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport size photograph
- One legal stamp
Note: Document Sl No: 1b, 1c, 1d, 1e and 1k are excluded for the post of Gardener and Wet Sweeper and the recruitment will be done by the respective Faculties
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- An applicant must secure a minimum of 60% (for faculty position) in written examination
- Shortlisted applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd November 2020, before 4 P.M. For further information, contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999/990 (Ext: 2132) during office hours.