Bhutan Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.kgumsb.edu.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.kgumsb.edu.bt Vacancy 2019
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2019
- Organization: KGUMSB
- Position Title: Electroencephalogram (EEG) Technician
- Vacancy Publish date: 10th May 2019
- Last date to apply: 24th May 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: The Center for Research in Respiratory and Neuroscience under the Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (FoPGM)
- Position Level: PL 10
- Eligibility: Diploma in Medical Technology
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from Here)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts
- Training Certificates (if any)
- Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma/ Class XII/ Class X certificate
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of the Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport size photograph
- One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Shortlisted applicant must produce the original documents during the time of the interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and a number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must reach the KGUMSB Secretariat on or before 24th May 2019 before 5 P.M. For further information contact Ms Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999/990/997 (Ext: 124) during office hours.