Bhutan Construction Development Corporation Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.cst.edu.bt) Vacancy 2019). Recently the Construction Development Corporation Limited (CDCL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.cst.edu.bt Vacancy 2019
The College of Science and Technology (CST) is the first institute in the country to offer undergraduate degree programmes in engineering under the Royal University of Bhutan. The college aspires to be a centre of excellence in the field of science and technology-enriched with GNH values by offering quality programmes that are relevant to the need of the job market both within and outside the country. College of Science and Technology (CST), is responsible to oversee the tertiary education system in the Kingdom of Bhutan in the field of science and technology, The College has a team of well qualified and committed faculty and relatively good laboratory resources. The Library is being stocked with more books, journals and other learning materials. Internet connectivity is through a leased line of connectivity available to all the staffs and student 24/7.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2019
The Construction Development Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: CDCL
- Position Title: Assistant Administrative Officer, Laboratory Technician, Gardener
- Vacancy Publish date: 29 July 2019
- Last date to apply: 9 August 2019
- Total Number of vacant posts: 03
- Position Level: 08, 10, GSS-II
- Eligibility: Bachelors (General), Class 12 with diploma ECE (2 years or equivalent)
- Download Details
How to Apply
- Should be a Bhutanese National
- Must have attained 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age.
2. Documents required
- Employment Application Form (RUB) (Click Here to Download)
- Copy of citizenship ID Card
- All-Academic Transcripts and mark sheets (Class X, XII, and Degree)
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate if any
- Audit Clearance Certificate (If presently employed)
- No Objection Certificate (from your employer if presently working)
- Full Present Address and Tele/Mobile No. and email address if possible
Shortlisted candidates will be announced on the College website www.cst.edu.bt and intimated for an interview through call.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria may apply to the College on or before 9th August 2019.