Bhutan College of Science and Technology Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.cst.edu.bt) Vacancy 2021). Recently the College of Science and Technology (CST) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.cst.edu.bt Vacancy 2021
The College of Science and Technology (CST) is the first institute in the country to offer undergraduate degree programmes in engineering under the Royal University of Bhutan. The college aspires to be a centre of excellence in the field of science and technology-enriched with GNH values by offering quality programmes that are relevant to the need of the job market both within and outside the country. College of Science and Technology (CST), is responsible to oversee the tertiary education system in the Kingdom of Bhutan in the field of science and technology, The College has a team of well qualified and committed faculty and relatively good laboratory resources. The Library is being stocked with more books, journals and other learning materials. Internet connectivity is through a leased line of connectivity available to all the staffs and student 24/7.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2021
The College of Science and Technology is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: CST
- Position Title: Student Service Officer cum Health Assistant, Cook, Gardener, Sweeper
- Vacancy Publish date: 19 January 2021
- Last date to apply: 2nd February 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 5
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Position Level: GSS, 10
- Eligibility: Certificate/Diploma in Community Health Service (HA)
- Download Details
How to Apply
- Should be a Bhutanese National
- Must have attained 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age.
- Meet qualification, experience, and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.- for Students Service Officer cum Health Assistant position.
- Employment Application Form (RUB) (Click Here to Download)
- Copy of citizenship ID Card
- Academic Transcript (Class-10,12, Degree, Master) – for Student Service Officer cum Health Assistant position
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Work Experience Certificate if any
- Audit Clearance Certificate (If presently employed)
- No Objection Certificate (clearly indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection, can start working in the new position at any time) from the employer, if employed
- Full Present Address and Tele/Mobile No. and email address if possible
Shortlisted candidates will be announced on the College website www.cst.edu.bt and intimated for an interview through call.
Interested candidates who have attained 18 years of age and not more than 45 years of age may apply to the College on or before 2nd February 2021.
For further details contact 17160460 / email@example.com during office hours