Bhutan College of Science and Technology Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.cst.edu.bt) Vacancy 2023). Recently the College of Science and Technology (CST) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.cst.edu.bt Vacancy 2023
The College of Science and Technology (CST) is the first institute in the country to offer undergraduate degree programmes in engineering under the Royal University of Bhutan. The college aspires to be a centre of excellence in the field of science and technology-enriched with GNH values by offering quality programmes that are relevant to the need of the job market both within and outside the country. College of Science and Technology (CST), is responsible to oversee the tertiary education system in the Kingdom of Bhutan in the field of science and technology, The College has a team of well qualified and committed faculty and relatively good laboratory resources. The Library is being stocked with more books, journals and other learning materials. Internet connectivity is through a leased line of connectivity available to all the staffs and student 24/7.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2023
The College of Science and Technology is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: CST
- Position Title: Assistant Administrative Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 14th September 2023
- Last date to apply: 28th September 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Position Level: 8
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree (General).
- Employment types: Regular.
- Download Details
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are requested to submit your documents to the Office of College Administration, College of Science and Technology, Rinchending, Phuentsholing latest by 28th September 2023, 4:00 PM.
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 60% in Degree, 60% in Cl. XII (English + Best 3 subjects), 60% in Cl. X (English + Best 4 subjects). However, the benchmark criteria will not apply to those with minimum of five years of relevant experience.
- Meet qualification, experience, and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
- RUB Employment Application Form (Click here to download)
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts,
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (6 months’ validity)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- Citizenship ID Card
- No Objection Certificate duly signed and sealed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join the college as per the date specified by the office from the employer, if employed.
- Experience Certificate(s) if any.
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny. Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted to the college within the specified deadline.
For further information, please contact the at +975-17160460 during office hours.