Bhutan United Nations Development Programme Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.bt.undp.org Vacancy 2022). Recently the United Nations Development Programme (UNDPBHUTAN) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bt.undp.org Vacancy 2022
UNDP Bhutan is employing innovation, building new partnerships, and using its extensive global expertise and technical and financial assistance to work with the Royal Government and people of Bhutan, to reduce inequality, build resilience and empower the disadvantaged, to achieve Gross National Happiness and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
UNDP has been supporting the government in its development programmes since 1973, tapping into a global network of nearly 170 country offices, to harness expertise and knowledge. Our mission is to alleviate poverty, reduce inequality and exclusion, and drive sustainable growth, so people are empowered, and communities become more resilient.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2022
The Bhutan United Nations Development Programme is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: UNDPBHUTAN
- Position Title: National Consultant to support the Economic empowerment of women and girls with disability in Bhutan
- Vacancy Publish date: 28 December 2021
- Last date to apply: 3rd January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Duration: 180 working days spread over 9 month ( January- September 2022)
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested individuals are requested to submit proposals in electronic format through firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight of 3rd January 2022, Bhutan Standard Time.
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability.
- Evidence of experience in undertaking similar works (provide examples and referees);
- Personal CV or P11 indicating past experience, skills and abilities as well as contract details (email and telephone number) and three professional references.
- Financial proposal that indicates all-inclusive fixed total contract price with detailed cost breakdown)
Closing date: 3rd January 2022
For detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) and related documents for the above assignment, please email to email@example.com