Bhutan United Nations Development Programme Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bt.undp.org Vacancy 2021). Recently the United Nations Development Programme (UNDPBHUTAN) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bt.undp.org Vacancy 2021
UNDP Bhutan is employing innovation, building new partnerships, and using its extensive global expertise and technical and financial assistance to work with the Royal Government and people of Bhutan, to reduce inequality, build resilience and empower the disadvantaged, to achieve Gross National Happiness and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
UNDP has been supporting the government in its development programmes since 1973, tapping into a global network of nearly 170 country offices, to harness expertise and knowledge. Our mission is to alleviate poverty, reduce inequality and exclusion, and drive sustainable growth, so people are empowered, and communities become more resilient.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2021
The United Nations Development Programme is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: UNDPBHUTAN
- Position Title: National Consultant for development of National Export Strategy of Bhutan
- Vacancy Publish date: 17 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 22nd October 2021
- Duration: 36 working days spread over from 1st November 2021 to 31st January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Download Details
Interested individuals are requested to submit proposals in electronic format through email@example.com on 22nd October 2021 by 5pm
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using template provided by UNDP
- Personal CV, indicating all experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the candidate
- At least (3) professional reference
- Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment, and a proposed workplan and methodology on how they will approach and complete the assignment.
- Financial proposal (all-inclusive fixed total contract with cost breakdown)
Closing date: 5PM on 22nd October 2021
For detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) and related documents for the above assignment, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org