Bhutan United Nations Development Programme Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bt.undp.org Vacancy 2021). Recently the United Nations Development Programme (UNDPBHUTAN) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bt.undp.org Vacancy 2021
UNDP Bhutan is employing innovation, building new partnerships, and using its extensive global expertise and technical and financial assistance to work with the Royal Government and people of Bhutan, to reduce inequality, build resilience and empower the disadvantaged, to achieve Gross National Happiness and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
UNDP has been supporting the government in its development programmes since 1973, tapping into a global network of nearly 170 country offices, to harness expertise and knowledge. Our mission is to alleviate poverty, reduce inequality and exclusion, and drive sustainable growth, so people are empowered, and communities become more resilient.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2021
The United Nations Development Programme is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: UNDPBHUTAN
- Position Title: National Consulting
- Vacancy Publish date: 25 June 2021
- Last date to apply: 5th July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Duration of Initial Contract: 18 months
- Eligibility: Master’s degree or higher in climate change, Rural Development, Environmental Engineering/Management, natural resource management, development studies, agricultural economics, socio-economic studies, gender or other relevant fields;
- Experience: A minimum of 5- 7 years of demonstrable experience related to preparation of high quality UNDP and GEF Project documents including experience in carrying out Social and environmental screening Procedures and gender relations community engagement and social inclusion.
- Download Details
How to Apply
The consultant should submit the following documents:
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability;
- CVs of the lead consultant and key team members or P11, indicating all experiences from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references;
- Brief description of why the firm considers them as the most suitable for the assignment, and a methodology on how they will approach and ensure timely completion of the assignment;
- Evidence of experience in undertaking similar works (provide examples and referees); and
- Financial proposal (all-inclusive lump sum with detailed cost breakdown including field travel)
Interested firms are required to submit proposals in electronic format to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight of 5th July 2021, Bhutan Standard Time.