Bhutan Narcotic Control Authority Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.bnca.gov.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the Bhutan Narcotic Control Authority (BNCA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bnca.gov.bt Vacancy 2020
The Bhutan Narcotic Control Agency (BNCA) was established in 2006 following the enactment of the Narcotic Drugs Psychotropic Substances and Substance Abuse Act in 2005. It functions as the secretariat to the Narcotic Control Board and is the nodal agency of the Government for all matters related to narcotics drugs, psychotropic substances and substance abuse. After the new NDPSSA Act 2015 came into force on the 4th day of the 6th month of the Wood Female Sheep Year of the Bhutanese calendar, corresponding to the 20th day of July 2015, Bhutan Narcotic Control Agency became Bhutan Narcotic Control Authority though the mandate and functions remains largely the same.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2020
The Bhutan Narcotic Control Authority is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BNCA
- Position Title: Cook, Night Guard
- Vacancy Publish date: 4 December 2020
- Last date to apply: December 18, 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Place of Posting: CDTC, BNCA Serbithang, BNCA, HQ.
- Position Level: GSP-II, ESP
- Eligibility: Preferably with Primary Level
- Remarks: On contract for 3 years
- Download Details
How to Apply
The application should be submitted to the Director-General, BNCA on or before December 18, 2020, with the following valid documents and should meet the following criteria:
- Citizenship Identity Card Copy
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- RCSC employment form with two passport size photograph
- No objection certificate from the employer for those currently employed
- Applicant with similar work experience will be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting
- The applicant should not be more than 50 years
For further information, please contact Administration Section at 335371 during office hour.