Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Mongar Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.mongar.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Mongar (MONGARBT) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.mongar.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Mongar Dzongkhag is 450 km east of Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan. It lies between 27.25˚ latitude and 91.2˚ longitude. It has an area of about 1,940.26 sq.km with elevation ranging from 400-4000 meters above sea level. The lower and the southern parts are sub tropical while northern and the higher regions have temperate climatic conditions. Summer can be hot and humid and winter cold.
The Dzongkhang is enclaved by Trashigang, Lhuentshe, Pema Gatshel, Samdrup Jongkhar, Zhemgang and Bumthang Dzongkhags. The kuri chhu, Sheri chhu and Dangme chhu are important rivers in the Dzongkhang.
The Dzongkhang is divided in to 17 gewogs and a Dungkhag located at Weringla for administrative purposes and three Demkhongs viz Drametse-Ngathang, Kengkhar- Weringla and Mongar Demkhongs for the purpose of elections.
Gongdue and Silambi under Weringla Dungkhag and Kengkhar, Jurmed and Saling gewog fall under Kengkhar Weringla Demkhong, Mongar, Chali, Drepong, Tsakaling and Tsamang gewogs fall under Mongar Demkhong and Balam, Chaskar, Dramitse, Narang, Ngatshang, Sherimung and Thangrong gewogs come under Dremetse Ngatshang Demkhong.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Mongar is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MONGARBT
- Position Title: Bolero Driver
- Vacancy Publish date: 17 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 28th October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Balam Geog, Drametse Geog
- Position Level: O3A, O4A
- Eligibility: Class VIII with valid PD license
- Remarks: Lateral transfer, Consolidated contract
- Contract Term: 24 months
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria with minimum required qualification may apply to the Human Resource Section with the following documents latest by 28th October, 2021:
- Civil Service Employment form 4/1 (Can be downloaded from RCSC website @ www.rcsc.gov.bt);
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- Copy of Academic transcript of CI-VIII;
- Copy of valid PD license for Drivers;
- Copy of valid CID;
- Copy of valid Security Clearance and original medical certificate;
- Copy of No Objection Certificate from employer, if employed;
- Copies of relevant training certificates & work experience certificates, if any.
The shortlisted candidates and date of selection interview will be intimated through Tele-phone or upload in the website. For details contact in 04-641205/ during office hours or login to www.mongar.gov.bt
Note: Submission of incomplete documents and beyond the stipulated deadline (28/10/2021) will not be entertained.