Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Mongar Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.mongar.gov.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Mongar (MONGARBT) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.mongar.gov.bt Vacancy 2020
Mongar Dzongkhag is 450 km east of Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan. It lies between 27.25˚ latitude and 91.2˚ longitude. It has an area of about 1,940.26 sq.km with elevation ranging from 400-4000 meters above sea level. The lower and the southern parts are sub tropical while northern and the higher regions have temperate climatic conditions. Summer can be hot and humid and winter cold.
The Dzongkhang is enclaved by Trashigang, Lhuentshe, Pema Gatshel, Samdrup Jongkhar, Zhemgang and Bumthang Dzongkhags. The kuri chhu, Sheri chhu and Dangme chhu are important rivers in the Dzongkhang.
The Dzongkhang is divided in to 17 gewogs and a Dungkhag located at Weringla for administrative purposes and three Demkhongs viz Drametse-Ngathang, Kengkhar- Weringla and Mongar Demkhongs for the purpose of elections.
Gongdue and Silambi under Weringla Dungkhag and Kengkhar, Jurmed and Saling gewog fall under Kengkhar Weringla Demkhong, Mongar, Chali, Drepong, Tsakaling and Tsamang gewogs fall under Mongar Demkhong and Balam, Chaskar, Dramitse, Narang, Ngatshang, Sherimung and Thangrong gewogs come under Dremetse Ngatshang Demkhong.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2020
The Dzongkhag Administration Mongar is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MONGARBT
- Position Title: Ambulance Driver, Bus Driver, Ward Girl
- Vacancy Publish date: 26 November 2020
- Last date to apply: 11 December 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 07
- Place of Posting: Nagor PHC & Drametse PHC, Chaskhar CS & Drametse CS, Gungdu Gewog Administration, Gyelpozhing Hospital
- Position Level: O4A, GSP
- Eligibility: Class VIII with valid PD license, Nil/If any
- Remarks: On regular service, Consolidated contract
- Contract Term: 24 months
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria with minimum required qualification may apply to the Human Resource Section with the following documents latest by 11 December 2020:
- Civil Service Employment form 4/1 (Can be downloaded from RCSC website @ www.rcsc.gov.hr);
- Two recent passport sin photographs;
- Copy of Academic transcript of Cl-VIII for Drivers;
- Copy of valid PD license for Drivers;
- copy of valid CID;
- Copy of valid Security Clearance and original medical certificate;
- Copy of No Objection Certificate from employer, if employed;
- Copies of relevant training certificates & work experience certificates, if any.
The shortlisted candidates and date Of selection interview will be intimated through Tele-phone Or upload in the website.
For details contact in 04 641205/641611 during Office hours or login to www.mongar.gov.bt
Note: Submission of incomplete documents and beyond the stipulated deadline (11/12/2020) will not be entertained.