Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Mongar Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.mongar.gov.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Mongar (MONGARBT) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.mongar.gov.bt Vacancy 2022
Mongar Dzongkhag is 450 km east of Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan. It lies between 27.25˚ latitude and 91.2˚ longitude. It has an area of about 1,940.26 sq.km with elevation ranging from 400-4000 meters above sea level. The lower and the southern parts are sub tropical while northern and the higher regions have temperate climatic conditions. Summer can be hot and humid and winter cold.
The Dzongkhang is enclaved by Trashigang, Lhuentshe, Pema Gatshel, Samdrup Jongkhar, Zhemgang and Bumthang Dzongkhags. The kuri chhu, Sheri chhu and Dangme chhu are important rivers in the Dzongkhang.
The Dzongkhang is divided in to 17 gewogs and a Dungkhag located at Weringla for administrative purposes and three Demkhongs viz Drametse-Ngathang, Kengkhar- Weringla and Mongar Demkhongs for the purpose of elections.
Gongdue and Silambi under Weringla Dungkhag and Kengkhar, Jurmed and Saling gewog fall under Kengkhar Weringla Demkhong, Mongar, Chali, Drepong, Tsakaling and Tsamang gewogs fall under Mongar Demkhong and Balam, Chaskar, Dramitse, Narang, Ngatshang, Sherimung and Thangrong gewogs come under Dremetse Ngatshang Demkhong.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2022
The Dzongkhag Administration Mongar is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MONGAR
- Position Title: School Bus Driver, Warden, Cook, Caretaker/Gradener/Sweeper
- Vacancy Publish date: 15 September 2022
- Last date to apply: 27th September 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 11
- Place of Posting: Mongar HSS/Kidheykhar CS and Drametse CS, Chaskhar CS, Gyelposhing BHU and Yadhi CS, Ridaza PS/Dzongkhag and Lingmethang MSS
- Position Level: ESP, GSP, S5A, O4A
- Eligibility: Class VII with valid PD license (Heavy Bus), Class XII
- Contract Term: 24 months
- Remarks: Consolidated Contract, Contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
The Dzongkhag Administration, Mongar is pleased to announce vacancies on consolidated contract for various posts to be appointed from 1st November, 2022. Therefore, interested applicants (aged between 18 to 45 years) fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online using “Zhiyog Recruitment System” via link https://jobs.rcsc.gov.bt/Login/LoginCENSUS from 13th September till 27th September, 2022. Any documents in hard copy within or after the dateline shall not be accepted.
The applicants should submit the following documents:
- A copy of Citizenship Identity Card.
- A copy of Security Clearance valid at the time of submission.
- A copy of Medical Fitness Certificate valid for six months issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Copies of academic transcripts of class VIII and PD license for school bus driver.
- Copies of academic transcripts of class X, XII (for post at S5 level).
- No Objection Letter from employer if employed.
- Any other relevant certificates if you have.
Note: Any scribble or overwriting on the certificates shall be considered invalid.