Bhutan Board Products Ltd Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (bhutanboard.com Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Board Products Ltd (BBPL) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
bhutanboard.com Vacancy 2021
Bhutan Board Products Ltd (BBPL) is a Royal Government of Bhutan undertaking incorporated under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan, set up in 1982 is one of the biggest manufacturing industries in the Country. Today, BBPL is a separate entity with its own set of Service Rules, and with a mandate to maintain the pristine environment of the Country. Its stakeholders comprise of Royal Government of Bhutan, financial institutions and private companies and individuals.
Bhutan Board is into manufacturing of Graded Wood Particle Board with the state-of-the-Art Technology of Siempelkamp, Germany and Ready-To-Assemble Furniture (RTAF) with the technology of Coimal, Italy.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2021
The Bhutan Board Products Ltd is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BBPL
- Position Title: Light Vehicle Driver for Managing Director, Personal Secretary to Managing Director
- Vacancy Publish date: 24th February 2021
- Last date to apply: 6th March 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Place of Posting: Phuentsholing
- Grade: Gr. 15, Gr. 13
- Eligibility: Class X Passed with a valid driving license, Class XII Passed with computer knowledge
- Salary Slab: 8558-153-13846, 9985-175-15989
- Candidate: Male, Female
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply along with the following documents latest by 6th March 2021. Candidates can send the scanned copy of the documents at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it personally to our Head Office, Phuentsholing.
- Copy of Security Clearance Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card.
- Academic transcripts.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No objection Certificate, if employed from the previous employer.
For further information, please contact Mr Tashi Gyeltshen, Chief Administrative Officer at 17851840 or 05253826 during Office hours.