Bhutan Carbide & Chemicals Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bhutancarbide.com Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Carbide & Chemicals Limited (BCCL Bhutan) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutancarbide.com Vacancy 2021
BCCL is the first manufacturing company in the Kingdom of Bhutan to set up a state of the art manufacturing facility to produce Carbide and Ferro of international standards. BCCL, the undisputed leader and pioneer in Carbide in the country, played a key role in shaping Bhutan’s rapid industrial growth. Ranked among Bhutan’s top business houses, BCCL’s innovative and sustainable carbide sector has been well recognized and accepted. The Company continues to strive for custom assignment writers excellence with its strengths, differentiated product mix, state-of-the-art technology, excellence in execution and focus on sustainability. BCCL has recently ventured into producing Ferro Silicon.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2021
The Bhutan Carbide & Chemicals Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BCCL Bhutan
- Position Title: IT Programmer
- Vacancy Publish date: 4 April 2021
- Last date to apply: 15 April 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Bhutan
- Eligibility/ Experience: IT engineering degree from recognized Institute with software specialization. Preference will be given to those candidates with work experience.
- Official Website: www.bhutancarbide.com
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their CV to the Deputy General Manager [HR/ADM] along with the following documents latest by 15/04/2021. The pay scale and other benefits will be as per the qualification, work experience, and internal service rules of the company:
- Copy of CID
- Online security clearance certificate
- Medicinal fitness certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Job experience certificate
- No objection certificate (if employed)
- Any other certificate or merit (if any)
For further information, please contact mobile No. 17328624 during working hours from 8:30 AM o 5:30 PM or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.