Bhutan Gross National Happiness Commission Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.gnhc.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Gross National Happiness Commission (GNH) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.gnhc.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Bhutan embarked on the path to modernization and development by initiating the first socio- economic development plan in 1961. A decade later in 1971, His Majesty, the Late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck instituted the Planning Commission as an independent body. The broad functions of the Planning Commission and its Secretariat were to formulate overall development strategies and coordinate sectoral activities, policies and programmes, and formulate Five-Year Plans and programmes. The Planning Commission was also responsible for aid management, co-coordinating inter-ministerial development programmes, and monitoring and evaluating programmes at the macro-level. It was also the role of the Commission to ensure timely implementation of the Plans according to specified objectives and priorities.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2021
The Gross National Happiness Commission is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: GNH
- Position Title: Planning Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: April 5, 2021
- Last date to apply: 19th April 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Place of Posting: S/Jongkhar Thromde, Phuentsholing Thromde
- Position Level: P5A/P4A/P3A
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the Minimum Qualification required and those who fall under Administration Service in superstructure may submit the original application along with the following documents to GNHC, HR section latest by 19th April 2021
- Curriculum Vitae- (Both RCSC CSIS Generated and Individual CV);
- Copy of Moderation result (MaX) -(2018-19 & 2019-2020);
- Copies of academic transcripts (only Bachelor’s degree/Masters if completed);
- Copies of training certificates;
- Copy of: Security Clearance Certificate and Audit Clearance Certificate;
- Service: Minimum of three years in Civil Service at the time of application (Seniority);
- Relevance of training attended, work experience in relevant sector;
- Max moderation result of recent two fiscal years: Good and above;
- Rural posting.
Applications submitted via email or fax won’t be accepted. For details please contact HR Officer at 17378087 or email at email@example.com during office hours.