Bhutan De-suung Integrated Training Programme Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.desuung.org.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the De-suung Integrated Training Programme (Desuung) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.desuung.org.bt Vacancy 2021
As per the Command of His Majesty The King, the De-suung Integrated Training Programme is instituted to be a value-based personal development program with the main objective to encourage all citizens to be active in the greater role of nation building. Through these training programmes all De-suup trainees are expected to appreciate the sense of community, harmony and cooperation as a group and as active members of society.
The underlying premise of the training programme is built upon the spirit of “volunteerism” and the positive influence of ethics and values of community service, integrity and civic responsibility.
It is also expected that any citizen who have undergone this training programme will actively volunteer during disaster operations, participate in charitable activities and be of service to others throughout their lives. In other words trainees of the De-suung programme as lifelong members will enhance their abilities to shoulder their own daily duties and responsibilities naturally.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2021
The De-suung Integrated Training Programm is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Desuung
- Position Title: Driver
- Vacancy Publish date: 21 January 2021
- Last date to apply: 28 January 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 11
- Category: Light vehicle, Medium vehicle
- Eligibility: De-suup holding light vehicle driving license, De-suup holding Medium vehicle driving license
- Status: Temporary
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested De-suups holding valid driving license may apply for the post. Remunerations for the selected De-suup drivers currently employed has to be paid from their parent organizations and unemployed ones will be paid as per the admissible scheme under DGRK. Applicants shall be intimated for interview date later.
Registration through Dc-suung App for the post will remain open with effect from 16:00 hours 21 ‘l till 17:00 hours. January 27h 2021 and the preference will be given to candidates holding professional driving (PI)) license.
2. Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2021
The De-suung Integrated Training Programme is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Desuung
- Position Title: Batch Accelerated De-suung Integrated Training Programme
- Vacancy Publish date: December 19, 2020
- Last date to apply: 11th January 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Total intake: 1500 on a first-come, first-served basis
- Minimum age: 20 years as of 30th January 2021
- Eligibility: Class X passed
- Fitness: Physically and mentally fit
- Employment status: Unemployed
- Download Details
How to Apply
NOTE (please read carefully):
1. Educational Criteria
- Applicant should have minimum educational qualification of Class X(passed)
2. Age Criteria
- Applicant should be at least 20 years of age as of 30th January 2021.
3. Employment Criteria
- Youth who are currently unemployed are eligible to register.
- You are strongly advised against resigning from your current job to apply for/join the training.
- Any employment related dispute, at the time of registration or while undergoing the training, will result in disqualification of your participation in training.
- Registration will be open from 23rd December 2020 11:00 AM onwards on the De-suung Online Registration System (link to which will be shared on this website). Any other method of registration will not be accepted.
- 44th Batch Accelerated De-suung Integrated Training Program will train a total of 1500 candidates on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration will be closed as soon as the required numbers are filled up.
- Applicant shall provide correct and honest information. Any wrong or misleading information provided will result in disqualification of your application.
5. Documents Required (Only for selected candidates)
- Copy of Academic Certificate. Submit only the pass certificate (or marksheet in case of Class X & XII) of the highest educational level attained.
- School Leaving Certificate is not considered as academic certificate.
- Documents should be 1MB or less. File size larger than 1MB will not get uploaded and may delay your registration.
- File formats accepted are doc, docx, pdf, zip, rar, jpg, png.
6. Security Clearance
- Apply for your Security Clearance and get it validated before the registration date.
- Website http://scs.rbp.gov.bt.
7. Health Criteria
- Candidates should be physically and mentally fit.
- You are strongly advised not to apply if:
- you have any pre-existing medical conditions that might hamper your chances of successfully completing the training. (Example: asthma, hypertension, diabetes, lupus, epilepsy, hepatitis, anaemia, a psychiatric disorder etc.)
- you have drugs/alcohol dependence problem or currently undergoing a rehabilitation program.
- Thorough medical tests will be conducted at the training centres. If you are found unfit, at any time before or during the training period, you will be disqualified and withdrawn from training with immediate effect.
8. Marital/Family Issues
- You are strongly advised not to apply if you are female, and :
- you are pregnant or believe you may be pregnant.
- you have breast-feeding child/children.
9. Other important information to keep note of
- You must use your own personal mobile number and email address during the registration. If you do not have, please get them now.
- Blood group: If you do not know your blood group, get it checked from nearby BHU/Hospital before the training commences.
- Training Centre allocation will be decided by De-suung Office.
- The costs incurred for and administrative/logistics hurdles of sending home a trainee who is found ineligible due to misinformation provided during the registration can be avoided. Please provide accurate and correct information.
For clarifications and further details call Training Division at 02–332574