Bhutan Save The Children Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (bhutan.savethechildren.net Vacancy 2021). Recently the Save The Children (SAVETHECHILDREN BHUTAN) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
bhutan.savethechildren.net Vacancy 2021
Save the Children in Bhutan
Following a mutual agreement with the Royal Government of Bhutan, Save the Children Bhutan Program was established in 1982, as an initiative to aid and assist the children and community in Edi in Zhemgang.
In Edi, Save the Children helped establish a pre-school, a health post, an 18-km mule track, a community centre, a suspension bridge, safe drinking water supply and irrigation canals. What began as a one-community program in 1982 has today culminated into being a national partner for the Royal Government of Bhutan, providing financial support and technical assistance to relevant government sectors, local NGOs and other partners, in providing services to the children in Bhutan.
The focuses of Save the Children in Bhutan are enhancing access to Adolescent development, youth advocacy, awareness and education, child protection and Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCD).
A recent yet critical area of intervention has been the advocacy and initiation for Disaster Risk Reduction and Response
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2021
The Save The Children is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: SAVETHECHILDREN BHUTAN
- Position Title: Project Lead Source To Pay
- Vacancy Publish date: 30 Jan 2021
- Last date to apply: 15 Feb 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- LOCATION: Global
- Grade: TBC
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, Understanding of a structured Project methodology (e.g. PRINCE2) or accredited Project Management training (APM or PMI) including experience leading a project using such a methodology.
- Department: Information Technology
- Type: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Download Details
How to Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.