Bhutan Karma Group Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.karma.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Karma Group (KarmaBT) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.karma.bt Vacancy 2021
The Karma Group was established in January 1985 in His Majesty’s Secretariat. Dasho Leki Dorji, Secretary to His Majesty’s Secretariat, was the head of the newly established ministry. The newly established ministry was detached from His Majesty’s Secretariat in 1986 and moved to its present offices. Leki Dorji continued as the Secretary of the ministry.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2021
The Karma Group is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: KarmaBT
- Position Title: Finance Manager, Account Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 10 February 2021
- Last date to apply: 20th February 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 3
- Place of Posting: Phuentsholing, Thimphu
- Eligibility: B. Com/BBA (Accounting/Finance), 5 years of experience in related field, Proficiency in tally software.
How to Apply
All eligible candidates may email with the documents listed below to the Human Resource Division, Karma Group, Thimphu, at email@example.com or visit our office located at Babesa (above Dhejung Honda) before Saturday the 20th of February 2021 with a copy of the documents.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Academic transcripts.
- A valid copy of Bhutanese citizenship identity card and security clearance certificate.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- No Objection certificate (or) releasing order from the previous office (if selected).