www.dgpc.bt Vacancy 2020: DGPC Job Vacancy 2020 (www.drukgreen.bt). The Druk Green Power Corporation Limited (DGPC) Job Vacancy announcement 2020 is published on new website www.drukgreen.bt instead of www.dgpc.bt.
DGPC Job Vacancy 2020
- Druk Green Power Corporation Limited (DGPC) is an ISO certified company that operates and maintains hydropower assets of Bhutan. It was established in January 2008 with the merger of the three hydropower corporations of Basochhu, Chhukha, and Kurichhu under DHI (Druk Holding and Investments Ltd.).
- With the growing portfolio of hydropower plants, consolidation of its ventures into hydropower investigation, design and engineering, construction, automation, and consultancy services. DGPC has built up a dedicated team of professionals at various levels in diverse fields.
- In general Druk Green Power Corporation Limited (DGPC) used to recruit hundreds of personnel in their corporation. In the past couple of years, the DGPC published various vacancies announcement for the post of Senior Analyst, Electrical Engineer, Jr. Engineer Electrical, Stores Manager, Security Guards e.t.c.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2020
The Druk Green Power Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DGPC
- Position Title: Assistant Engineer, Legal Officer, Survey Engineer, Legal Assistant, Assistant Manager, Assistant Finance Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 3 July 2020
- Last date to apply: 27 July 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 25
- Pay scale: 30,985-775 – 46,485, 24,820-620 – 37,220, 22,565-565 – 33,865
- Position Level: M3, S3, S2, S1
- Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Bachelor in Power Engineering, Minimum of 5 years of LLB with post graduate diploma in National Legal Studies with minimum of 55% in English in Class X and XII, Diploma in National Law, BBA /Bachelor in Arts (Human Resource Management), BBA/Bcom/ Bachelor of Arts (Accounting).
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for only one post.
Interested candidates fulfilling above criteria may apply online through DGPC recruitment portal (www.drukgreen.bt) Career Click (Recruitment Portal) and submit Job application on or before 27th July 2020 along with following mandatory documents:
- Duly filled in DGPC application form which is available online in the DGPC Job Portal.
- Scanned Copy of Academic Transcripts (Mark Sheet, Pass Certificate and Completion Certificate) of Class X, XII, Diploma, Degree and Post Graduate Diploma in National Legal Studies.
- Scanned Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate. Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
- Scanned Copy of Valid Citizen Identity Card (Both Side).
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate which DGPC can check online.
“An application that is not accompanied by any of the mandatory documents as specified above, whether in part or whole and not clearly scanned, shall be rejected without citing any reason”.
DGPC reserves the right to either increase/decrease the number of intakes or may not take any, depending on the experiences /capabilities of the interested candidates, and their performance in the interviews. DGPC also reserves the right to select the next candidate based on the merit ranking should a selected candidate withdraw.
Head, Recruitment and Selection Division may be contacted at 02-336488 for any clarifications during office hours (9 AM to 5 PM) from Monday to Friday.