Bhutan Rural Development Training Centre Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.rdtc.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Rural Development Training Centre (RDTC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rdtc.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The Rural Development Training Centre (RDTC) is geared towards inviting youths to join skills training that allow them to gainfully employ themselves and contribute to nation building based on agriculture. The RDT team consists of the Director II, Seven Instructors (two instructors are on study leave) and Support Staff. The location of RDTC is in Zhemgang and it was established in 2004.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2021
The Rural Development Training Centre is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RDTC
- Position Title: Dairy Attendant
- Vacancy Publish date: 30 November 2021
- Last date to apply: 7th December 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Category: ESP
- Age Limit: 18-50
- Remarks: Contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested candidates may apply to the Director II, RDTC, Zhemgang latest by 7th December 2021 during office hours. The following documents should be submitted at the time of submission of the application.
- Employment Application form 4/1 with passport size photograph
- Valid security clearance certificate
- Citizenship ID card photocopy
- Medical certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the parent office if employed
For further, enquiry contacts us at 03-741350 during office hours.