Bhutan National CSI Development Bank Ltd. Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.csibank.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the National CSI Development Bank Ltd. (NCSIDBL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.csibank.bt Vacancy 2021
In Bhutan, few of the recent five-year plans focused on developing the CSI sector. Simultaneously, the CSI policy was in place since 2012 and further revised in 2019. The Economic Development Policy 2016 recognizes CSI as one of the five jewels of the economy. A dedicated government agency, the Department of Cottage and Small Industry (DCSI) was established with the intention to promote CSI sector. These are evidences which establish that the Government has always been endeavoring to promote the CSI sector. For instance, as per recent data, Bhutan’s CSI sector represent more than 95% of the total industries with 22,064 businesses licensed and in operation employing over 99,200 as of 15th June 2019. However, when it comes to access to finance, the CSI sector accounted for only over 15% of total loans and advances as of March 2019.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2021
The National CSI Development Bank Ltd. is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NCSIDBL
- Position Title: Community Service Executive (CSE), Receptionist, dispatcher and EPABX operator
- Vacancy Publish date: 25 November 2021
- Last date to apply: 06 December 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 06
- Place of Posting: Gewogs for placement 1. Lingshi, 2. Soe, 3. Laya, 4. Sakteng & 5. Yurung. (Placement would be based on merit ranking), Head Office, Paro
- Grade and Remuneration: 14 Nu. 13,095-325-19,595/- and other benefits as per NCSIDBL Service Rule.
- Eligibility: Class 12 commerce only with minimum 55% (English plus best 3 subjects) with minimum of 3-months computer training.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit their application together with the mandatory documents (in hard copies) listed hereunder to the following addresses:
- HR Division, NCSIDBL, Tsenden Building, Bondey, Paro.
- Community Financing Service Department, NCSIDBL located opposite to Tarayana Hall/Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) Office, Chubachu
However, applications with bachelor’s degree will not be accepted.
- Filled NCSIDBL Application form (https://www.csibank.bt/job-application form/)
- Copies of Academic Transcript
- Copy of minimum Three-month computer training certificates (For CSE) and Three months of office Mgt. certificate for Receptionist/Dispatcher and EPABX Operator
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Copy of Valid Security Clearance
- Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- Merit certificates if any
- No objection certificate from the parent organization, if employed.
Short listing would be carried out at the ratio of 5:1 on an academic merit ranking basis (i.e. English and best three subjects). The last date for submission of application is 6th December 2021 on or before 4:00 PM.
Terms of Reference (ToR) can be downloaded from our website: www.csibank.bt. For details, please contact Sr. Manager-HR at 08-276576 during office hours.