Bhutan National CSI Development Bank Ltd. Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.csibank.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the National CSI Development Bank Ltd. (NCSIDBL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.csibank.bt Vacancy 2021
In Bhutan, few of the recent five-year plans focused on developing the CSI sector. Simultaneously, the CSI policy was in place since 2012 and further revised in 2019. The Economic Development Policy 2016 recognizes CSI as one of the five jewels of the economy. A dedicated government agency, the Department of Cottage and Small Industry (DCSI) was established with the intention to promote CSI sector. These are evidences which establish that the Government has always been endeavoring to promote the CSI sector. For instance, as per recent data, Bhutan’s CSI sector represent more than 95% of the total industries with 22,064 businesses licensed and in operation employing over 99,200 as of 15th June 2019. However, when it comes to access to finance, the CSI sector accounted for only over 15% of total loans and advances as of March 2019.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2021
The National CSI Development Bank Ltd. is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NCSIDBL
- Position Title: Manager, Recovery and Monitoring Unit, Regional Manager, Accounts Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 22 January 2021
- Last date to apply: 12th February 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 7
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Type of Employment and Corporate Grade: Regular/ Grade 6
- Eligibility: Minimum of Bachelor in Commerce/ BBA/BBM/ BA. Economics or any other related field from a recognized university through regular (full time) program, : Bachelor in Commerce/ BBA (Finance/Accounting) with Minimum of 60% in Degree, Class 12 and Class 10.
- Salary & Allowances: Basic pay: Nu. 26,850/- (Nu. 26850-670-40,250), Basic pay: Nu. 20, 230/- (Nu. 20, 230-505-30, 330).
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit their application together with the mandatory documents listed in the Terms of Reference (ToR) to the HR Division in a hard copy or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . Medical Fitness Certificate can be submitted later once the lockdown is lifted.
- NCSIDBL application form,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) clearly indicating requirements referred to above,
- referrals/recommendation letters from non-family related referees,
- Experience Certificates (Minimum 7 years from any of the Financial Institutions or 5years experience for applicants with BA(LLB) qualification:
- Academic Transcripts;
- Security Clearance Certificate (approved online);
- Medical Fitness Certificate;
- Citizenship Identity Card; and
- No Objection Certificate (if employed)
For more information, call +975-08-276576/276578/276579 during office hours. ToR can be downloaded from our website: www.csibank.bt.
The last date for submission of application is 12th February 2021 on or before 5 PM.