Bhutan Insurance Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bhutaninsurance.com.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Insurance Limited (Bhutan Insurance) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
Bhutan Insurance Limited Vacancy
Bhutan Insurance Limited (BIL) provides non-life insurance products for individuals, corporate bodies, small & medium size enterprise throughout Bhutan. The Company started operations on 20th August 2009, and today has a country wide network connected through the latest technology for quick communication and response in over 17 dzongkhags.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2021
The Bhutan Insurance Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Bhutan Insurance
- Position Title: Development Officer, IT Office, IT Assistant, Junior Assistant
- Vacancy Publish date: 12 December 2021
- Last date to apply: 19th December 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 13
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: B.E. Civil Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in Computer System and Network or NC II certificate in Computer Hardware Repair and Networking
- Remarks: Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in relevant field, Experience in social media management and graphic designing is required, Experience required in networking and security configuration, Cent OS/Unix/Red Hat Linux, RDBMS: SQL, MYSQL, Postgre SQL, Networking: Fortigate, AD management, switch configuration, etc is preferred. Experience in networking and DC/DR setup environment will be a plus point.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese individuals who meet the above criteria may submit the following documents to the Human Resource Department, Head Office, Thimphu, latest by 19th December, 2021 along with the duly filled BIL Job Application form, which can be downloaded from our website i.e. www.bhutaninsurance.com.bt
- Academic Transcripts & Certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two recent passport sized photos
- Copy of CID card
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- NOC from current employer, if employed.
The complete set of documents should be mailed as one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications with incomplete documents will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the written test/personal interview through phone call/website. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview, without which the candidature will be cancelled.
For more information, please contact the HRD at 02-339893/339894, extension no. 2042 during office hours.