Bhutan InfoComm and Media Authority Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bicma.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan InfoComm and Media Authority (BICMA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bicma.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The Bhutan InfoComm and Media Authority (BICMA) is an autonomous government agency established as per the provisions of the Information, Communications and Media Act of Bhutan 2018.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2021
The Bhutan InfoComm and Media Authority is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BICMA
- Position Title: Caretaker
- Vacancy Publish date: 13 December 2021
- Last date to apply: 30 December 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Rakshaydrangra, Tsirang, Monitoring Station.
- Position Level: ESP
- Eligibility: N/A
- Remarks: Preference will be given to ex. armed personnel and local residents.
- Download Details
How to Apply
- Be a Bhutanese Citizen.
- Meet the minimum qualification requirement specified for the particular position.
- Have attained at least 18 years of age and not more than 50 years on the date of appointment.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form 4/1 (Download)
- Copy of valid Citizenship Identity Card
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (Online)
- Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate issued by competent RGoB Medical Doctor
- Copies of academic transcripts (if any)
- Copies of relevant training (if any)
- No Objection Certificate if already employed
The last date of application along with all required documents is 30th December, 2021. The Authority will announce shortlisted candidates along with date and venue for selection interview or written/practical examination. A candidate shall produce original documents to the Authority at the time of interview for verification.
Note: Incomplete Civil Service Employment Application Form and documents will not be accepted. For any clarification, kindly email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +975-2-321506/321507/17878455 during office hours.