Bhutan Power Corporation Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bpc.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Power Corporation Limited (BPC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bpc.bt Vacancy 2021
Bhutan Power Corporation Limited (BPC) was formed as an offshoot of the erstwhile Department of Power, the then Ministry of Trade and Industry and was launched as Public Utility Company on 1st July 2002 with an objective that the corporatization of the utility functions would lead to greater efficiency and better delivery of electricity supply services in the power sector.
Later, the Ownership was transferred to Druk Holding and Investment Limited (DHI), the commercial arm of the Royal Government of Bhutan, established in 2007 upon issuance of Royal Charter in 2007 “to hold and manage the existing and future investments of the Royal Government for the long term benefit of the people of Bhutan”
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2021
The Bhutan Power Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BPC
- Position Title: Sub-Divisional Manager, ESSD, Dorokha, ESD, DCSD, Samtse
- Vacancy Publish date: 21 December 2021
- Last date to apply: 24 December 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Place of Posting: Electricity Services Sub-Division, Dorokha, ESD, DCSD, Samtse
- Grade: B4 and above can apply (posting will be in the same grade)
- Eligibility: Minimum of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application to HRMD, HRAD. The application form can be downloaded from the BPC website www.bpc.bt. The documents are mentioned in the job application form.
- Overall administration of the Sub-Division and Service Centers under the ESSD.
- Maintain good customer relation through proper delivery of the services.
- Represent BPC in all the meetings with the local administration.
- Proper implementation of the planned/deposit works with quality and within the stipulated time frame as per TAS.
- Ensure timely maintenance of the distribution lines and substations
- Provide reliable and quality power supply to all the customers under the jurisdiction of the ESSD.
- Responsible for taking appropriate contingency measures to ensure reliable power supply in the region at all times.
- Responsible for loss redaction in the system and improve collection efficiency.
- Responsible for providing adequate public awareness on electricity safety and right of way issues.
- Responsible for ensuring timely submission of data/ information to Division/ Head office of external agencies as and when required.
- Monitoring and controlling the system Performance of the Sub-Division.
The last date for the submission of the application is on or before 5:00 PM, December 24 (Tuesday), 2021. The application submitted after that will not be accepted.