Bhutan Telecom Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bt.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Telecom Limited (BTL Bhutan) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bt.bt Vacancy 2021
Bhutan Telecom Limited (BTL) is the leading provider of telecommunications and Internet services in the Kingdom of Bhutan. Besides fixed line telephony, it provides GSM Mobile services under its flagship brand B-Mobile, and Internet Services under the brand name of DrukNet. It is the leading provider of both mobile telephony and Internet services in the country, and the only fixed line telephony services provider in the country.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
Bhutan Telecom Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BTL Bhutan
- Position Title: Field Assistant, Technical Assistant
- Vacancy Publish date: 25 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 13 September 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 04
- Place of Posting: Thimphu (2) and Drujegang, Dagana (1), Sarpang, Gelephu
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: VTI/TTI Graduate (National Certificate in Electrical/ Electronics/ IT) with minimum of 55% in X & XII
- Pay Scale: 18,650-465-27,950 Corporate Allowance-20% PBVA-15%
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants may submit your application with the job application form and all required documents latest by September 13, 2021, before 1700 Hours.
Copy of documents required to be submitted along with the application:
- Cover letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, BT
- Download Employment Application Form
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- Copy of valid CID Card
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Valid Medical Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer is required if selected
- ToR can be downloaded for your reference
**Important Note** Application and copies of the documents submitted by the applicant shall be retained by BT. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the original documents during the interview for verification. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for selection interview.
For details, please contact HR Section, Corporate Services Division at 02343434 Ext. (1119/1113)