Bhutan Telecom Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.bt.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Bhutan Telecom Limited (BTL Bhutan) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bt.bt Vacancy 2023
Bhutan Telecom Limited (BTL) is the leading provider of telecommunications and Internet services in the Kingdom of Bhutan. Besides fixed line telephony, it provides GSM Mobile services under its flagship brand B-Mobile, and Internet Services under the brand name of DrukNet. It is the leading provider of both mobile telephony and Internet services in the country, and the only fixed line telephony services provider in the country.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2023
The Bhutan Telecom Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BTL Bhutan
- Position Title: Sales Representative
- Vacancy Publish date: 28th April 2023
- Last date to apply: 10th May 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01 (One)
- Place of Posting: Dagapela
- Qualification: CL-XII with one-year Diploma Course in Commercial Accounting Minimum 55% in Class X & XII.
- Remunaration: Grade/Cadre: D3Pay Scale Allowance: 15,415 – 385 – 23,115Corporate Allowance 20%
- Download Details
- Download TOR
How to Apply
The interested applicants may submit your applications (in hard copy) to the Human Resource & Adm. Section, Thimphu latest by May 10, 2023, before 1600 Hours.
Copy of documents required to be submitted along with the application:
- Cover letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, BT
- Download the Employment Application Form
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts and training certificates.
- Copy of valid CID Card
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of valid Medical Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer, if employed. This can be
submitted if selected only.
Application and copies of the documents submitted by the applicant shall be retained by BTL. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the selection interview. The shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the original documents during the interview for verification.
For details, please contact Human Resource and Admin. Section, Corporate Support Service Division at 02-343434 Ext. (4033) during office hours.