Bhutan Telecom Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.bt.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Bhutan Telecom Limited (BTL Bhutan) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bt.bt Vacancy 2023
Bhutan Telecom Limited (BTL) is the leading provider of telecommunications and Internet services in the Kingdom of Bhutan. Besides fixed line telephony, it provides GSM Mobile services under its flagship brand B-Mobile, and Internet Services under the brand name of DrukNet. It is the leading provider of both mobile telephony and Internet services in the country, and the only fixed line telephony services provider in the country.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2022
The Bhutan Telecom Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BTL Bhutan
- Position Title: IT Systems & Services Engineer, Cyber Security Engineer, Billing Engineer, Engineer, Core Network, Technician, Technical Officer, RF Engineer, IT Engineer (IP Services), Sales Representative, ESP (Elementary Service Personnel)
- Vacancy Publish date: 27th December 2022
- Last date to apply: 10th January 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 24
- Place of Posting: Thimphu, Bhutan
- Employment Type: Contract
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree Computer Science/ Information Technology, Software Engineering/ Electronic and Communication Engineering/ Data Science/ BCA.Minimum 60% in Class- X, XII & Degree, BCA, B.Sc IT, BIT, B.Sc Computer Science).Minimum 60% in Class X, XII & Degree, B.Tech./BE Electrical/ Electronic & Communication Engineering.Minimum 60 % in Class- X, XII and Degree, VTI/TTI Graduate (National Certificate in Electrical/Electronics/IT)Minimum 55% in X & XII, Minimum 2 years Diploma in Electronic Communication EngineeringMinimum of 60% in class X, XII and Diploma , B.Tech/BE Electrical/ Electronic & Communication Engineering.Minimum 60% marks in CL- X, XII and degree, CL-XII with one-year Diploma Course in Commercial Accounting Minimum 55% in Class X & XII , Ex-Armed Force Personnel or Certified/Trained Security Personnel within the age range of 18- 45 years.
- Remutation: Grade/ Cadre: A1Pay Scale: 27,300-685-41,000 Corporate Allowance: 20%, PBVA- 15%(Or) Grade/ Cadre: A2 Pay Scale- 30,985-775-46,485Corporate Allowance: 20%, PBVA- 15% (Seniority protection will be given to candidates with work experience), Grade/Cadre: C1Pay Scale Allowance: 18,650 – 465 – 27,950Corporate Allowance 20%PBVA= 15% , Grade/Cadre: D3Pay Scale Allowance: 15,415 – 385 – 23,115Corporate Allowance 20%PBVA= 15%, Grade/Cadre: ESPPay Scale Allowance: 8,700 – 220 – 13,100Corporate Allowance 20%PBVA= 15.
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested applicants may submit your applications to the Human Resource & Adm. Section, Thimphu or via email (in PDF format) at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by January 10, 2023 before 1600 Hours.
Copy of documents required to be submitted along with the application:
- Cover letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, BT
- Download Employment Application Form
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts and training certificates.
- Copy of valid CID Card
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of valid Medical Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer, if employed. This can be
submitted if selected only.
Application and copies of the documents submitted by the applicant shall be retained by BTL. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the selection interview. The shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the original documents during the interview for verification.
For details, please contact Human Resource and Adm. Section, Corporate Support Services Division at 02-343434 Ext. (4033) during office hours.