Bhutan Telecom Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.bt.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Bhutan Telecom Limited (BTL Bhutan) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bt.bt Vacancy 2022
Bhutan Telecom Limited (BTL) is the leading provider of telecommunications and Internet services in the Kingdom of Bhutan. Besides fixed line telephony, it provides GSM Mobile services under its flagship brand B-Mobile, and Internet Services under the brand name of DrukNet. It is the leading provider of both mobile telephony and Internet services in the country, and the only fixed line telephony services provider in the country.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2022
The Bhutan Telecom Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BTL Bhutan
- Position Title: Technical Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 06 February 2022
- Last date to apply: 18 February 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Check Advt.
- Eligibility: Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum of 60% in X, XII & Diploma
- Pay Scale: 22,565 – 565 – 33,865 Corporate Allowance-20% PBVA-15%
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants may submit your application with the job application form and all required documents latest by February 18, 2022 before 1700 Hours to HR Section via mail at email@example.com. We would like to inform that we will not be able to accept the application in hard copy due to COVID situation.
Copy of documents required to be submitted along with the application:
- Cover letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, BT
- Download Employment Application Form
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- Copy of valid CID Card
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Valid Medical Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer is required if selected
- ToR can be downloaded for your reference
**Important Note** Application and copies of the documents submitted by the applicant shall be retained by BT. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the original documents during the interview for verification. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for selection interview.
Bhutan Telecom reserves the right to increase the number of intakes or may not take any, depending on the capability of the candidates and their performance in the interview.
For details, please contact HR Section, Corporate Services Division at 02343434 Ext. (1119/1113) or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.