Bhutan Royal Thimphu College Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.rtc.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Royal Thimphu College (RTC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rtc.bt Vacancy 2023
Royal Thimphu College (RTC), Bhutan’s first private college, offers general degree programs under the auspices of the Royal University of Bhutan and the Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan. Our objective is to contribute to educational excellence in Bhutan and to become an institute of international repute attracting outstanding students from Bhutan and abroad. The College aims to provide the best possible education to its students while keeping fees affordable and competitive with those in the region.
The RTC campus, covering an area of 25 acres in Ngabiphu, offers a secluded and peaceful natural environment for study. At the same time, it is only 15 – 20 minutes drive from the capital city, Thimphu, which offers sports, leisure and cultural attractions as well as the potential for student internships and field trips.
RTC faculty staff hail from seven different countries. They come from Bhutan, India, USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and Bangladesh. Together they provide diverse and innovative teaching methods and offer students an international perspective on their studies. All of our lecturers are well qualified and dedicated to providing the best possible education for RTC students.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2023
The Royal Thimphu College is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RTC
- Position Title: Dean of Development & External Relations, Counselor
- Vacancy Publish date: 18th May 2023
- Last date to apply: 03rd June 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Minimum Qualification and Experience: Masters/PhD in any field. Minimum 15 years of broad administrative and/or academic experience with a proven track record of accomplishments. Ideally, experience with tertiary education both within and outside Bhutan, Masters in Clinical Counseling/Counseling Psychology with a minimum of 1-2 years experience OR Bachelors in Clinical Counseling with minimum 4-6 years of experience.
- Starts Salary/ Level: Level: Executive Salary: Negotiable based on experience and potential, Salary: Nu.35,700 + 15% PF (Negotiable based on experience & qualification), Should be willing to reside on campus if housing is provided.
- Download Details
How to Apply:
Applications with complete CV and relevant transcripts/certificates should be submitted online via the link http://my.rtc.bt/onlinejobs/ by 3rd June 2023. For any assistance with the online system, please contact us at 351801 (Ext. 161 or Ext. 118). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The application should include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Mark sheets of class X, XII, Diploma, Degree, or Master’s as applicable
- Copy of Identification document (CID or others)
- Experience letter from the previous employer if applicable