Bhutan Royal Thimphu College Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.rtc.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Royal Thimphu College (RTC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rtc.bt Vacancy 2021
Royal Thimphu College (RTC), Bhutan’s first private college, offers general degree programs under the auspices of the Royal University of Bhutan and the Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan. Our objective is to contribute to educational excellence in Bhutan and to become an institute of international repute attracting outstanding students from Bhutan and abroad. The College aims to provide the best possible education to its students while keeping fees affordable and competitive with those in the region.
The RTC campus, covering an area of 25 acres in Ngabiphu, offers a secluded and peaceful natural environment for study. At the same time, it is only 15 – 20 minutes drive from the capital city, Thimphu, which offers sports, leisure and cultural attractions as well as the potential for student internships and field trips.
RTC faculty staff hail from seven different countries. They come from Bhutan, India, USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and Bangladesh. Together they provide diverse and innovative teaching methods and offer students an international perspective on their studies. All of our lecturers are well qualified and dedicated to providing the best possible education for RTC students.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2021
The Royal Thimphu College is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RTC
- Position Title: Sociology, Business, Anthropology, Nursing- Midwifery Faculty, Nursing- General Nursing Faculty
- Vacancy Publish date: 11 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 30 October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 11
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Eligibility: MA in Sociology, or related discipline., Masters (M.Com/MBA)/ Any other related disciple, MA in Anthropology, Master’s in Midwifery/ Bachelors of Science in nursing with 3-5 years of clinical experience in midwifery/teaching background in midwifery, Master’s in Medical and Surgical Nursing with 3-5 years of clinical experience/teaching background in nursing
- Download Details
How to Apply
Applications with complete CV and relevant transcripts/certificates should be submitted online via the link (http://my.rtc.bt/onlinefacultyjobs/) by 30 October 2021. To ensure completeness of your application, please submit the application via the online link, and in case of any issues with the online system, please contact us at 351801 (Ext. 147 or Ext.118) or email email@example.com for assistance/info.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The application should include the following:
- A covering letter
- A Curriculum Vitae / Resume that contains contact details (such as an address, e-mail, phone/mobile numbers), education qualification, employment history, research and publication, and other relevant information
- Photocopies of Class XII, undergraduate and postgraduate degree certificates and mark sheets
- Copy of Identity card/citizenship card/ passport
- Two reference letters including at least one from your former employer or academic mentor. In case these are not available, the names and contact details of at least two referees who can be contacted should be provided
Terms and Conditions:
- The College has a categorization of faculty (ranging from Associate Lecturer to Professor) depending on qualification and teaching experience.
- The salary package for full-time faculty will range from Nu 35,000 to 65,000 per month, commensurate with qualification, experience, and the teaching workload assigned. The College will also provide a framework for faculty to carry out consulting work and conduct research.
- Limited numbers of houses are available on campus. Housing preference will be given to the expatriates.
- All other terms and conditions will all be as per the RTC Service Manual and the contract agreement that will be signed after the selection.