Bhutan Royal Thimphu College Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.rtc.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Royal Thimphu College (RTC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rtc.bt Vacancy 2021
Royal Thimphu College (RTC), Bhutan’s first private college, offers general degree programs under the auspices of the Royal University of Bhutan and the Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan. Our objective is to contribute to educational excellence in Bhutan and to become an institute of international repute attracting outstanding students from Bhutan and abroad. The College aims to provide the best possible education to its students while keeping fees affordable and competitive with those in the region.
The RTC campus, covering an area of 25 acres in Ngabiphu, offers a secluded and peaceful natural environment for study. At the same time, it is only 15 – 20 minutes drive from the capital city, Thimphu, which offers sports, leisure and cultural attractions as well as the potential for student internships and field trips.
RTC faculty staff hail from seven different countries. They come from Bhutan, India, USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and Bangladesh. Together they provide diverse and innovative teaching methods and offer students an international perspective on their studies. All of our lecturers are well qualified and dedicated to providing the best possible education for RTC students.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2021
The Royal Thimphu College is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RTC
- Position Title: Faculty Positions
- Vacancy Publish date: 7 January 2021
- Last date to apply: 25th January 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Subject Area: IT
- Eligibility: Masters in Computer Science / Master of Computer Application/ Masters in Information Technology/ Or any other relevant master degree with a specialization in Information Technology (IT).
- Specializations/ Experience: Candidates with experiences of working in the field (OR teaching subjects) related to the application of Information and communication technology to solve business and other problems would be preferred.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Applications with complete CV, academic transcripts and references in soft copies should be submitted online (visit Careers at RTC link at www.rtc.bt) OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 25th January 2021 (5 PM). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please visit www.rtc.bt or call 17564747 for more information.
The application should include the following:
- A covering letter clearly indicating your teaching interest
- A Curriculum Vitae / Resume that contains contact details (such as an address, e-mail, fax, phone/mobile numbers), education qualification, employment history, research and publication, and other relevant information
- Photocopies of Class X, XII, undergraduate and postgraduate degree certificates and mark sheets
- Copy of Identity card/citizenship card/ passport
- Two reference letters including at least one from your former employer or academic mentor. In case these are not available, the names and contact details of at least two referees who can be contacted should be provided.
Terms and Conditions:
- The College has categorization of faculty (ranging from Associate Lecturer to Professor) depending on qualification and teaching experience.
- The salary package will range from Nu 30,000 to 60,000 per month (lump sum), commensurate with qualification and experience. The College will also provide a framework for faculty to carry out consulting work and conduct research.
- Limited numbers of houses are available on campus. Housing preference will be given to the expatriates.
- All other terms and conditions will all be as per the RTC Service Manual and the contract agreement that will be signed after the selection.