Bhutan Royal Thimphu College Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.rtc.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Royal Thimphu College (RTC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rtc.bt Vacancy 2023
Royal Thimphu College (RTC), Bhutan’s first private college, offers general degree programs under the auspices of the Royal University of Bhutan and the Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan. Our objective is to contribute to educational excellence in Bhutan and to become an institute of international repute attracting outstanding students from Bhutan and abroad. The College aims to provide the best possible education to its students while keeping fees affordable and competitive with those in the region.
The RTC campus, covering an area of 25 acres in Ngabiphu, offers a secluded and peaceful natural environment for study. At the same time, it is only 15 – 20 minutes drive from the capital city, Thimphu, which offers sports, leisure and cultural attractions as well as the potential for student internships and field trips.
RTC faculty staff hail from seven different countries. They come from Bhutan, India, USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and Bangladesh. Together they provide diverse and innovative teaching methods and offer students an international perspective on their studies. All of our lecturers are well qualified and dedicated to providing the best possible education for RTC students.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2023
The Royal Thimphu College is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RTC
- Position Title: Faculty
- Vacancy Publish date: 23rd January 2023
- Last date to apply: 03rd February 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Thimphu, Bhutan
- Qualification: Masters in Anthropology.
- Specializations/ Interest: Biological/ physical anthropology.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Applications with complete CV and relevant transcripts/certificates should be submitted online via the link (http://my.rtc.bt/onlinefacultyjobs/) by 03rd February 2023. For any assistance with the online system, please contact us at 351801 (Ext. 161 or Ext. 164).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The application should include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Mark sheets of class X, XII, Diploma, Degree, or Master’s as applicable
- Copy of Identification document (CID or others)
- Experience letter from the previous employer if applicable
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Security Clearance
Terms and Conditions:
- The College has a categorization of faculty (ranging from Associate Lecturer to Professor) depending on qualification and teaching experience.
- The salary package for full-time faculty will range from Nu 35,000 to 65,000 per month, commensurate with qualification, experience, and the teaching workload assigned. The College will also provide a framework for faculty to carry out consulting work and conduct research.
- Limited numbers of houses are available on campus. Housing preference will be given to the expatriates.
- All other terms and conditions will all be as per the RTC Service Manual and the contract agreement that will be signed after the selection.