Bhutan Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.gcit.edu.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology (GCIT) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.gcit.edu.bt Vacancy 2021
The Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology (GCIT), officially inaugurated on 6th October 2017 is one of the integral colleges of the Royal University of Bhutan. The decision to establish Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology was made during the meeting held on February 2, 2017, at the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Office.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2021
The Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: GCIT
- Position Title: Sr. ICT Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 21 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 30th October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Position Level: 6
- Eligibility: MTech IT/CS, MEng IT/CS, MSc IT/CS, BEng IT/CS, BSc IT/CS, BTech IT/CS
- Eligible criteria: Has served as ICT Officer for 4 years
- Category: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are requested to submit an application via the online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register and apply via https://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 30th October 2021 on or before 5 PM.
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience, and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position
- Eligible candidates must submit Mark sheets and certificates of X, XII, Degree, and Masters
- Copy of valid CID
- Copy of valid Audit Clearance
- Copy of valid Security Clearance
- No Objection Certificate (Click here for the No Objection format, which is attached here and applicant need to upload it duly signed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join GCIT immediately upon selection) if employed
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Experience letter/ certificate
The two references should be professional referees from two different organizations’ if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted through online application.
For detail, contact Administration at 17891286 during office hour