Bhutan Media Council of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (mediacouncil.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Media Council of Bhutan (Media Council Bhutan) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
mediacouncil.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The Media Council of Bhutan is established on 10th September, 2019 as per the provisions of the Information, Communications and Media Act of Bhutan 2018. Amongst others, the Council is mandated to. The establishment of the Media Council of Bhutan sets out the objectives, functions and powers of the Council and review matters contravening the freedom and abuse of rights and take remedial measures. It is also mandated to build up a code of practice and a code of conduct for the people working in the media industry and ensure people working in the media industry behave responsibly and ethically. The Council is an independent legal entity having the power to sue and be sued in its own name and the capacity to conduct transactions independently.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2021
The Media Council of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Media Council Bhutan
- Position Title: Chief Information & Media Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 1 May 2021
- Last date to apply: 15 May 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: n/a
- Position Level: P1 A
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Super-Structure: Administrative Service
- Remarks: In-Service
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested In-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply. For the eligibility criteria, please refer to section 13.7.4 of the Promotion Rules and Regulation, BCSR 2018. (Available at www.rcsc.gov.bt).
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria may email the curriculum vitae to the recruiting agency via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach to the concerned HR Officer, MCB latest by 15 May 2021.
Please note that along with the above document, the following documents will be verified online. In this regard, all individuals meeting the eligibility criteria are request to kindly keep your information updated for ready reference:
- Copies of Training Certificates
- Moderation result of the last two years (FY 2018-2019 & FY 2019-2020)
- Security clearance certificate (will be verified online)
- Audit clearance certificate (will be required if shortlisted)
- Copy of last promotion order
- No objection certificate from the Working Agency (will be required if shortlisted)
For further clarification, please contact the concerned HR Officer at 331347/48 during office hours.