Bhutan Kholongchhu Hydro Energy Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.khepbhutan.com Vacancy 2021). Recently the Kholongchhu Hydro Energy Limited (KHEL) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.khepbhutan.com Vacancy 2021
The Kholongchhu Hydro Energy Limited has been registered as a Joint Venture Company of SJVN (India) and DrukGreen (Bhutan) under the Companies Act of Kingdom of Bhutan, 2000 on 12th June 2015 for the development of 600 MW Kholongchhu Hydro Electric Project in eastern Bhutan. The earlier Pre-Feasibility Study for the Project prepared by IBRD & Dept of Power, Bhutan, under Bhutan Power System Master Plan, in the year 1993 envisaged the proposal to have the Project with an installed capacity of 290 MW. However, the Updated Power System Master Plan of Bhutan (2004) revised the installed capacity of the Project to 486 MW.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2021
The Kholongchhu Hydro Energy Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: KHEL
- Position Title: Assistant Executive, Engineer (Civil), Research Officer, Assistant Geologist, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Civil)/QC, Junior Engineer (Civil), Sr. Section Officer, Assistant Finance Officer, Assistant Environment Officer, Section Officer, Driver – II (heavy vehicle), Driver -II (light vehicle)
- Vacancy Publish date: 21 April 2021
- Last date to apply: 14 May 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 69
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Gr.: kD, KE, KF, KG, KH, KN
- Eligibility: Minimum of Diploma in Civil Engineering, Minimum of Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering, Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Geotechnical/ Geology/ Mining Engineering, Minimum of BBA/B.Com/ BA (Accounting/Finance) with minimum 60% in in Class X and XII, Minimum of B.Sc. in Environment/Life Science, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Minimum of Class -VIII pass/Occupational License, Minimum of Class-VIII pass/Occupational License
- Basic pay: 34,085/-, 30,985/-, 27,300/-, 24,820/-, 22,565/-, 12,740
- Remarks: Bachelor’s degree and above, minimum of 5 years of experience in the Hydropower Projects construction. Diploma holder, minimum of 20 years of experience in related fields, out of which 5 years should be in the Hydropower Projects construction, Should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in related field, out of which 3 years should be in quality control in hydropower projects construction.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply for only one post.
Interested Bhutanese candidates fulfilling above criteria may apply online (hard copy will not be accepted) through KHEL recruitment portal (www.khepbhutan.com) >>Career >>Click>>(Apply Online) and submit the Job Application on or before May 14, 2021(Working Hour-5:30pm) along with the following mandatory documents:
- Scanned Copy of Academic Transcripts (Mark Sheet, Pass Certificate and Completion Certificate) of Class X, XII, Diploma, Degree, if any.
- Scanned Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate. Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
- Scanned Copy of Valid Citizen Identity Card (Both Sides) and the candidate should be between the age of 18 and above but not exceeding 55 years at the time of submission of application.
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate which KHEL can check online.
- Experience Certificates wherever relevant, if any.
- For Sl.No.11 & 12, scan copy of class-VIII pass certificate/occupational license, driving license and experience certificates from the employers.
“AN APPLICATION THAT IS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY ANY OF THE MANDATORY DOCUMENTS AS SPECIFIED ABOVE, WHETHER IN PART OR WHOLE AND NOT CLEARLY SCANNED, SHALL BE REJECTED WITHOUT CITING ANY REASON”.
The shortlisted candidates should produce all the above mentioned documents in original during the time of interview.
KHEL reserves the right to either increase/decrease the number of intakes or may not take any, depending on the experiences/capabilities of the interested candidates, and their performance in the interviews. KHEL also reserves the right to select the next candidate based on the merit ranking should a selected candidate withdraws.
For further details, please contact at 04-781159 for any clarifications during office hours (9 AM to 5:30PM) from Monday to Friday.