Bhutan Cricket Council Board Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.cricketbhutan.org Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Cricket Council Board (BCCB) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.cricketbhutan.org Vacancy 2021
Nestled as it is in the heart of the Himalayas, for centuries none but the most intrepid made it through the steep mountain passes to reach proudly independent Bhutan. Archery being the national sport guaranteed the country considerable protection against invaders. But the Bhutanese were helpless before the onslaught of electromagnetic waves carrying television signals.
Starting in 2001, Indian television started threading its way through the highlands, and in its wake came an appreciation for movies, soap operas, and cricket.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2021
The Bhutan Cricket Council Board is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BCCB
- Position Title: Head Coach, Competition Head, Press Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 18 April 2021
- Last date to apply: 10 May 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 3
- Eligibility Criteria: ECB or CA Level 2 or 3 or BCCB Level 2 (or equivalent) 2 & above with 2 years experience, Understanding and Knowledge of cricketing culture and pathway, Should hold Bhutanese citizen, Capability in news writing and editing with strong background on Public Relations Theories and Media Laws & Ethics.
- Remuneration: $2000 per month with other benefits, Nu. 15,000 + 30% allowance per month, Nu. 17000/- +30% allowance per month
- Eligibility: Minimum XII, B.degree in Mass Communication.
- Contract Period: 2 years
- Download Details
- Official Website
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can collect the application form from the office and may apply to Bhutan Cricket, Administration & Finance Department, Room # 61, Jojo’s Building, Thimphu with the attested copies of the following documents latest by 10 May 2021.
- BC employment application form
- CV with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Copies of relevant training transcripts
- Copy of citizenship identity card
- Medical fitness certificate
- Security clearance certificate
- No objection certificate from the head of the agency, if employed.
Those applicants if (foreign) applying for the post of Head Coach can submit applications at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details/inquiries, you may contact Ms. Dechen Tshomo (HR/Adm. Officer) at 17925451/02-333186 during office hours.