Bhutan Koufuku International Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.kil.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Koufuku International Limited (KIL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.kil.bt Vacancy 2021
Koufuku International Limited (KIL) started its manufacturing operations in 2015 and commenced processed cheese processing in April, 2019. The company is the only manufacturing entity in Bhutan that produces processed cheese with natural gouda as main component of ingredients under flagship brand of “Druk Zambala Cheese”. The Druk Zamabala Cheese due to its distinct savory flavour of natural gouda brings a good choice for Bhutanese cuisine, particularly for making Bhutanese “Ema Datsi” and has become the preferred cheese in Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2021
The Koufuku International Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: KIL
- Position Title: Chief Operations Manager
- Vacancy Publish date: April 2, 2021
- Last date to apply: 23 April 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Pay Scale: Basic pay: 42,190 & Contract Allowance 55% of Basic pay.
- Position Level: GM
- Eligibility: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Food Science & Technology /Dairy Tech. Science / Microbiology and Veterinary related field preferred.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidate fulfilling above criteria may submit job application and the following mandatory documents on or before April 23,2021 to HR Section,KIL
Email id: email@example.com
- Job application
- Scanned Copy of Academic Transcripts (Mark Sheet, Pass Certificate and Completion Certificate) of Class XII, bachelors Degree/and Master
- Scanned Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate. Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
- Scanned Copy of Valid Citizen Identity Card (Both Side).
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate which KIL can check online.
- No Objection certificate if currently employed
- Work experience
“An application that is not accompanied by any of the mandatory documents as specified above, whether in part or whole and not clearly scanned, shall be rejected without citing any reason”
KIL reserves the right to intake or decline, depending on the experiences /capabilities of the interested candidates, and their performance in the interviews. KIL also reserves the right to select the next candidate based on the merit ranking should a selected candidate withdraw.