Bhutan Electricity Authority Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bea.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Electricity Authority (BEA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bea.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The Electricity Act of Bhutan 2001 came into effect only from 1st July 2005. Therefore, in pursuant to the Electricity Act 2001, the Bhutan Electricity Authority (BEA) was established in 2006 with the appointment of its Commissioners (its Secretariat still remaining within the civil service). The full autonomy of BEA was achieved with effect from January 2010 with delinking of its Secretariat from the civil service.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2021
The Bhutan Electricity Authority is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BEA
- Position Title: Engineer
- Vacancy Publish date: May 17, 2021
- Last date to apply: 30th May 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 5
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Position Level: P4/7
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree completed from the RGOB recognized college/ university with a minimum of 60% (Electrical/Electrical and Electronic Engineering/ Power Engineering or Equivalent) and a minimum of 60% in Class-XII (Best four Subjects including English)/ minimum of 55 % Diploma in Electrical Engineering)
- Other Requirement: The applicant should have attained at least 18 years of age but not more than 45 years of age.
- Remarks: Monitoring Engineer, Licensing Engineer, and Research Officer
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese candidates who meet the above criteria may apply for the post either in hard copies or in soft copies email to email@example.com. Application along with the following documents must be submitted to the Administration and Accounts Division, BEA on or before 30th May 2021:
- Duly filled up BEA employment form; Annexure 4.1 (http://www.bea.gov.bt/forms) with recent passport-sized photograph;
- Copy of academic transcripts;
- Copy of relevant training transcripts;
- Copy of citizenship identity card;
- Copy of medical fitness certificates (not older than 6 months);
- Copy of Security Clearance (valid);
- If employed No Objection Certificate from the parent Agency upon selected as a successful candidate;
For further clarification, if required, please contact AHRO, BEA at 329951/327317/332581 during office hours.