Bhutan Hydropower Services Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bhsl.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Hydropower Services Limited (BHSL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhsl.bt Vacancy 2021
Bhutan Hydropower Services Limited (BHSL) is located in Jigmeling under Sarpang Dzongkhag (District), in the Kingdom of Bhutan. The Company was incorporated on the 23rd of October, 2012 under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan, 2000. The Shareholders are Druk Green Power Corporation Limited (Bhutan) and ALSTOM (France).
Today, BHSL owns a state-of-art Hydropower Service Center, for reclamation of hydro runners and allied underwater components. Some of the specialization includes fabrication; CNC machining; thermal spray HVOF hard coating; mechanical material testing, with micro-structure examination; non-destructive testing; and repair and re-winding of electric motors, based on international standards and best business practices.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2021
The Hydropower Services Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BHSL
- Position Title: Section Officer (Mechanical)
- Vacancy Publish date: 30 May 2021
- Last date to apply: 15th June 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: Jigmeling, Sarpang
- Position Level: N/A
- Entry Grade & Basic Pay: “S3” Nu. 22,565.00 & other Allowances as per BHSL service rules
- Eligibility: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Age limit: 18 – 40
- Nature of employment: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates may submit their application to Human Resource & Administration Unit, BHSL, Jigmeling, Gelephu, Post Box No. 164 or email to email@example.com with the following documents on or before 15th June, 2021.
- Duly filled BHSL Job Application Form (Downloadable from BHSL Job Application Form)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic Transcripts
- Copy of CID
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Relevant experience / Training certificate
- Provisional NOC, if employed
The shortlisted candidates will be intimated for selection interview. For further details, please call Mr. Kezang Namgyel at (06)-252788 or Ms. Deki Lhaden at (06)-252781 during office hours.
Please click here for Terms of Reference.