Bhutan Paro College of Education Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.pce.edu.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Paro College of Education (PCE) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.pce.edu.bt Vacancy 2021
As a constituent College of Royal University of Bhutan, Paro College of Education (PCE) is positioned to provide Bhutanese society the high quality teacher education and training it deserves. As the leading and only teacher education institution in Bhutan that provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in a range of educational development areas such as early childcare, creative arts and music, primary education, health and physical culture, special education, and educational leadership, PCE is proud to be a driving force in the country’s development effort. We play a critical role in the education, training and continuous professional and leadership development of teachers in Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2021
The Paro College of Education is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: PCE
- Position Title: Laboratory Technician (ICT), Administrative Assistant, Store Keeper, Library Assistant, Cleaners
- Vacancy Publish date: 30 May 2021
- Last date to apply: 14th June 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 6
- Place of Posting: Bhutan, Paro
- Position Level: Position 13 ,Position 12
- Age Limit: Must be 18 years or above but not more than 45 years and must be physically fit.
- Eligibility: Class X with 2 years certificate (VTI) / In-service with Certificate, Class XII with three months IT Training Programme/ Class X with 2 years Office Management Programme/Class XII with computer science, Class XII but preference will be given to candidates with Diploma in Materials and Procurement Management, Class XII
- Terms of Appointment: Regular, 2 Years Contract (contract allowance not included)
- Occupational Group: Administrative and Technical
- Download Details
Ho w to Apply
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age but not more than 45
- Meet the minimum qualification
Documents required to be submitted:
- Duly filled up RUB Employment Form (available online at pce.edu.bt)
- Training and Academic certificates and mark sheets
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Citizenship Identity Card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate, if employed
Eligible candidates are requested to kindly submit the duly filled up RUB Employment Form and required documents to the Assistant Administrative Officer before 12:00 noon of 14th June 2021. For further information, please contact the Assistant Administrative Officer at 08 272263 during office hours and kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.