Bhutan Jamchong Thuendrel Foundation Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bhutanoye.org Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Jamchong Thuendrel Foundation (BJTF Bhutan) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanoye.org Vacancy 2021
Bhutan Jamchong Thuendrel Foundation (BJTF) was established on 28th February 2018. BJTF is registered under the Civil Society Act of Bhutan as a Public Benefit Organization with the registration number CSOA-PBO-31 and it also functions as the Bhutanese chapter to the South Asia Foundation (SAF).
Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
The Bhutan Jamchong Thuendrel Foundation is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BJTF Bhutan
- Position Title: Youth Empowerment
- Vacancy Publish date: 20 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 27 August 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: youth with a degree background as an intern
- Communication skills: who is fluent with good communication skills with the public.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese may apply with the following documents latest by 27/08/2021 to Admin & HR Division of OYE.
- Complete Resume,
- Copy of Valid Medical Certificate
- Copy of Valid Security Clearance Certificate,
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card,
- Academic Transcript,
- Other relevant documents.
For any further queries, contact at 02-328470/ +975-17745995 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.
Terms of Reference
In view of the government approval accorded to go ahead with the Donation Drive for the organization, it is proposed to recruit two (2) volunteers as Interns who would be engaged purely for the collection of donation from the public on behalf of the OYE on the following terms and conditions:
- After advertisement in the media, select candidates with good communication skills;
- Candidates should be unemployed youth with a minimum qualification of Degree;
- Candidates shall be paid monthly enumeration of Nu. 7000.00 only
- Each candidate shall be paid 5% from the total collection of the proceeds;
- They shall be paid Nu. 500.00 ( five hundred) only as DSA while on collection duty out of Thimphu.
- Bus fares shall be applicable while on tour out of Thimphu.
- Shall deposit the collection to the OYE (FO) on a weekly basis (every Monday)