Bhutan National Commission for Women and Children Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.ncwc.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.ncwc.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The Royal Government of Bhutan established the National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) in 2004 as the national machinery to take the lead in promoting and protecting the rights of women and children in the country. In 2008, given the rising number of issues and the Commission’s increasing responsibilities, the Commission was upgraded to a fully autonomous agency under the Royal Government of Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2019
The National Commission for Women and Children is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NCWC
- Position Title: Chief Program Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 3 June 2019
- Last date to apply: 18 June 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Division, Agency/Location: Children’s Division, NCWC, Thimphu
- Position Level: P1A
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
- Download Details
How to Apply
All interested and eligible In-Service Civil Servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply based on the following:
(i) The eligible pool of candidates are those civil servants at P2A (with a minimum of 2 years work experience) and those currently at P1A position levels.
(ii) Eligible candidates who wish to apply must be in the same Super Structure group i.e. “Administrative Services”
(iii) The eligible candidates are asked to submit the following documents:
- Application addressed to Director, NCWC
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Updated CSIS system generated CV
- Academic Transcripts and Certificate for Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree if any)
- Copy of any other relevant Certificates of Merit/Training
- Performance Ratings for FY 2016-17 and FY 2017-2018 (moderated results)
- Recommendation letter from the immediate Supervisor
- No Objection letter from current Agency
- Valid online Security clearance certificate
- Valid online Audit clearance certificate
All documents have to submit in hard copy to the HR Services, Secretariat Services, NCWC latest by 23rd May 2019.
If there are any further queries, please contact Ms Tshering Choden, at 334549 (Ext. 113) during Office hours.