Bhutan Centre for Bhutan Studies Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bhutanstudies.org.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Centre for Bhutan Studies (CBS) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanstudies.org.bt Vacancy 2021
The Centre for Bhutan Studies and GNH Research (formerly The Centre for Bhutan Studies) is a research institute located in Thimphu, Bhutan, established in 1999 with the purpose of promoting research and scholarship in Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2021
The Centre for Bhutan Studies is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: CBS
- Position Title: Chief Research Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 21 May 2021
- Last date to apply: 4th June 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Position Level: P1A
- Criteria: Masters (preferred Advanced training in Research Methodology and Policy related studies)
- Super-Structure: Administrative Services
- Remarks: In-Services
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested In-service civil servants, who meet the above eligibility criteria under Section 13.7.4 of the Promotion Rules and Regulation, BCSR 2018. (Available at www.rcsc.gov.bt) may apply.
Please note that the selection for the above positions shall be carried out as per the notification issued by RCSC on introduction of P1 selection criteria. For the purpose of shortlisting (Stage I), the preference shall be given to applicants with relevant work experience and masters degree in the related field. The final shortlisting (Stage II) will be based on the written assessment consisting of cognitive and psychometric test which are to be conducted by the RCSC.
Application along with the following documents must reach to Ms. Phub Dem, HR/AFD, CBS latest by 4th June 2021
- ZESt generated Curriculum vitae
- Copies of Training Certificates
- Moderation result of the last two years (FY 2018-2019 & FY 2019-2020)
- Security clearance certificate (will be verified online)
- Audit clearance certificate (will be verified online)
- Copy of last promotion order
- No objection certificate from the Working Agency
For further clarification, please contact Ms. Phub Dem, HR Assistant at 17616283 during office hours.