Bhutan Agro Industries Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.btnagro.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Agro Industries Limited (BAIL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.btnagro.bt Vacancy 2021
Bhutan Agro Industries Limited (BAIL) is a fruit & vegetable processing company in the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan. It was established in 1993 with the financial and technical assistance of the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA). BAIL is located at Wangchutaba, 12km from the capital city of Thimphu. BAIL was set up to help uplift the Bhutanese rural economy by creating opportunities for farmers to earn additional income. The company achieves this objective by buying off surplus horticulture produces of the farmers, which is also the main source of the company’s raw materials.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
The Bhutan Agro Industries Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BAIL
- Position Title: Dy. Manager (R&D), Procurement Assistant III, Forklift Operator
- Vacancy Publish date: 15 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 27 August 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Position Level: M4/VII, O4/XIV, O7/XVII
- Eligibility: BSc. in Food Science & Technology, Class-XII Passed in Commerce Stream, Class-VIII Passed + Driving License (Light)
- Salary: 21,990-550-32,990 + 20% of House Rent Allowance & other benefits as per Service Rules, 13,095-325-19,595 + Nu. 3,500/- House Rent Allowance & other benefits as per Service Rules, 10,685-265-15,985 + Nu. 3,500/- House Rent Allowance & other benefits as per Service Rules.
- Remarks: Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field, Experience Preferred
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese nationals may apply with the following documents latest by 27 August 2021 to Admin & HR Division of BAIL.
- BAIL Employment Application Form,
- Complete Resume,
- Copy of Valid Medical Certificate
- Copy of Valid Security Clearance Certificate,
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card,
- Academic Transcript,
- No Objection Certificate from Employer, if employed.
- Other relevant documents.
- Copy of Valid Driving License for the post of Forklift Operator.
For any further queries, contact the Human Resource Officer at 77311544/02-351078 during office hours.