Bhutan Agro Industries Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.btnagro.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Agro Industries Limited (BAIL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.btnagro.bt Vacancy 2021
Bhutan Agro Industries Limited (BAIL) is a fruit & vegetable processing company in the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan. It was established in 1993 with the financial and technical assistance of the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA). BAIL is located at Wangchutaba, 12km from the capital city of Thimphu. BAIL was set up to help uplift the Bhutanese rural economy by creating opportunities for farmers to earn additional income. The company achieves this objective by buying off surplus horticulture produces of the farmers, which is also the main source of the company’s raw materials.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2021
The Bhutan Agro Industries Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BAIL
- Position Title: Technical-I, Store Assistant-III (Packaging), Lab Assistant-III
- Vacancy Publish date: 10 February 2021
- Last date to apply: 24 February 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 4
- Place of Posting: Wangchutaba Plant, Thimphu, Lingmethang, Plant, Mongar
- Grade: XII/02, XIV/04
- Eligibility: NC2 in Automobile/Electrical, Class XII passed with Commerce background, Class XII passed with Science background
- Pay Scale: 14,450-360-21,650, 13,095-325-19,595
- Remarks: Preference will be given to candidates with industrial experience, Preference will be given to candidates with experience in inventory control, Preference will be given to experienced candidates.
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese national may apply with following documents through email to HRO at email@example.com latest by 24/02/2021.
- Bail employment application form
- Complete resume
- Copy of valid medical certificate
- Copy of security clearance certificate
- Copy of citizenship identity card
- Academic transcript
- No objection certificate from employer, if employed
- Other relevant documents
For any further quires, contact the HRO at 77311544.