Bhutan Agro Industries Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.btnagro.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Bhutan Agro Industries Limited (BAIL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.btnagro.bt Vacancy 2019
Bhutan Agro Industries Limited (BAIL) is a fruit & vegetable processing company in the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan. It was established in 1993 with the financial and technical assistance of the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA). BAIL is located at Wangchutaba, 12km from the capital city of Thimphu. BAIL was set up to help uplift the Bhutanese rural economy by creating opportunities for farmers to earn additional income. The company achieves this objective by buying off surplus horticulture produces of the farmers, which is also the main source of the company’s raw materials.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2019
The Bhutan Agro Industries Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BAIL
- Position Title: Accountant-II, Lab Assistant-III, Driver
- Last date to apply: 25 May 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 04
- Place of Posting: Thimphu\Mongga
- Position Level: O3/Grade-13, O4/Grade-14, 07/XVII
- Eligibility: Class-XII passed + 1- Year Financial &Accounting Management, Class-XII passed, Science with Biology, Class VIII passed + Valid Driving License (Light & Medium)
- Employment Status: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese nationals may apply with the following documents latest by 25/05/2019 to Admin & HR Division of BAIL.
- BAIL Employment Application Form,
- Complete Resume,
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate,
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card,
- Copy of Valid Driving License
- Academic Transcript,
- No Objection Certificate from Employer, if employed.
- Other relevant documents.
For any further queries, contact the Human Resource Officer at 77311544/02-351078 during office hour.