BHUTAN DZONGKHAG ADMINISTRATION BUMTHANG Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.bumthang.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the DZONGKHAG ADMINISTRATION BUMTHANG (DZONGKHAGBUMTHANG) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bumthang.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
Bumthang District is one of the 20 dzongkhag comprising Bhutan. It is the most historic dzongkhag if the number of ancient temples and sacred sites is counted. Bumthang consists of the four mountain valleys of Ura, Chumey, Tang and Choekhor, although occasionally the entire district is referred to as Bumthang valley.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2019
The DZONGKHAG ADMINISTRATION BUMTHANG is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DZONGKHAGBUMTHANG
- Position Title: English Teacher, Commerce Teacher, Chemistry Teacher, Library Asst. III, Laboratory Asst. II
- Vacancy Publish date: 13 May 2019
- Last date to apply: 28 May 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 05
- Place of Posting: Tang CS, Jakar HSS, Ura CS
- Position Level: P5 C, P5 B, S5 A
- Eligibility: Graduate/PGDE/B.Ed./ Voluntary Resigned Teacher, Class XIII passed, Class XII (Science)
- Remarks: Replacement for Study, Substitute Teacher, Replacement
- Download Details
How to Apply
Candidates applying for the above post should submit an application with the following documents to the HR section latest by 28 May 2019. Applicants will be shortlisted on 31 May 2019 and interview date will be informed to the shortlisted candidates later on.
- RCSC Employment form.
- Attested copy of academic transcripts (CI, X, XII/Degree/PGDE).
- Copy of Bhutanese citizenship identity card.
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate having a validity of 6 months.
- Copy of separation order if voluntary retired from the service as a teacher.
- Other Certificate (If any).
For any queries visit our Dzongkhag website www.bumthang.gov.bt and contact tel. no. 03-631688/631 during office hours.