BHUTAN DZONGKHAG ADMINISTRATION BUMTHANG Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.bumthang.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the DZONGKHAG ADMINISTRATION BUMTHANG (DZONGKHAGBUMTHANG) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bumthang.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
Bumthang District is one of the 20 dzongkhag comprising Bhutan. It is the most historic dzongkhag if the number of ancient temples and sacred sites is counted. Bumthang consists of the four mountain valleys of Ura, Chumey, Tang and Choekhor, although occasionally the entire district is referred to as Bumthang valley.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in March 2020
The DZONGKHAG ADMINISTRATION BUMTHANG is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DZONGKHAGBUMTHANG
- Position Title: General Teacher (NCT), General Substitute Teacher, Substitute Teacher (Accounts), Ward boy/girl, Chemistry Teacher (NCT), Driver III, Junior Engineer, Cook
- Vacancy Publish date: 15 March 2020
- Last date to apply: 27 March 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 12
- Place of Posting: Chhokhortoe PS, WLSS, jAKAR hss, Wingdicholing hospital, Tang CS, Muncipal Office, Bumthang, Engineering section
- Position Level: P5 C, P5 B, GSP, 04 A, S2 A
- Eligibility: Graduate/PGDE/B.Ed/Voluntary Resinged Teachers, Class VIII passed (with light & medium vehicle driving licence), Class XIII with Diploma (with 2 years experience)
- Remarks: Isuzu Hilux, Cesspool & Dumper placer, Contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
Candidates applying for the above posts should submit their applications with the following documents to the HR Section latest by the 20th March, 2020, the applicants will be shortlisted by the 27th March, 2020 and the interview date will be relayed to the shortlisted candidates at a later date.
- RCSC Employment form.
- Attested copy Of academic transcripts.
- Copy Of Bhutanese citizenship Identity card,
- Valid Security clearance certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Copy of separation order if voluntary retired from the service as teacher.
- Other Certificates (If any).
For any queries visit our Dzongkhag website www.bumthang.gov.bt and contact tel. No. 03-631688 during Office hours.