Bhutan College of Natural Resources Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.cnr.edu.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the College of Natural Resources (CNR) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.cnr.edu.bt Vacancy 2021
The College of Natural Resources (CNR), the then Natural Resources Training Institute (NRTI) came into existence out of the need to support sustainable development in Bhutan. It is the premier Institution of Higher Education Bhutan in the fields of Agriculture, Rural Development and Natural Resources Management. Its goals and objectives are aligned towards achieving the national vision of Gross National Happiness. We believe that sustainable livelihood enhanced by a robust rural economy, pristine nature through sustainable management of Natural Resources and living culture and tradition fostered by the thriving rural community is key to attaining Gross National Happiness.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2021
The College of Natural Resources is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: CNR
- Position Title: Assistant Lecturer/Associate Lecturer
- Vacancy Publish date: 4 July 2021
- Last date to apply: 16 July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: College of Natural Resources, Lobesa, Punakha
- Position Level: 6/5
- Eligibility: M. Sc. Food Science and Technology/B.Sc. Food Science and Technology
- Download Details
How to Apply
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 50 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit application via online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register (if previously not done) via http://ims.rub.edu.bt/public/auth/view-register and then apply via http://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 16th July 2021.
- Academic Transcripts
- Degree Certificate and Mark sheets of Bachelor’s degree (Grade Conversion of the mark sheets MUST also be submitted if the marks are awarded in CGPA), or Diploma certificate and Mark sheet
- Mark sheets of Class XII and Class X
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- Citizenship ID Card
- No Objection Certificate (clearly indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection, can start working in the new position from April 2021) from the employer, if employed
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations, if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted HR Division.
For further information, please contact HR Division at 02-376249/77244434 during office hours.