Bhutan Postal Corporation Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.bhutanpost.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Bhutan Postal Corporation Limited (BHUTANPOST) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanpost.bt Vacancy 2019
The Postal Service in Bhutan was first launched on 10th October 1962 with the opening of a post office in Phuentsholing. In the same year, post offices were also opened in Paro and Thimphu. It was called the Department of Posts and Telegraphs and placed under the Ministry of Communications. This was the initial step taken by the Royal Government to provide a uniform means of communication throughout the country. The policy was initiated on eve of the 1st Five Year Plan, noting the importance of the existence of a uniform means of communication throughout the country to the achievement of a balanced socio-economic development.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in March 2019
The Bhutan Postal Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BHUTANPOST
- Position Title: Procurement Assistant-I, Dy.Associate, Postal Assistant I, Asst. Manager, Driver III, Postman III, Security Guard IV
- Last date to apply: 26 April 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 11
- Place of Posting: ECOM Project Office, Postal Museum, Phuentsholing & ETC…
- Eligibility: Class XII pass with 60%, Bachelor’s Degree, Class X, Class VIII With 60%
- Grade: 13, 11, 8, 17, 15, 16
- Nature of employment: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese nationals may submit applications to Administration & Human Resource Division, Bhutan Post, Thimphu with following documents within April 26, 2019. Relevant experience shall be considered upon submission of experience certificate from the previous employer. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree or higher shall not be allowed to compete for class XII level positions. Application form (available on Bhutan Post website).
- Academic Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of CID
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- NOC from current employer, if employed
- Certificate of experience, if any.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. Original documents should be produced at the time Of interview without which candidature will be cancelled. For more information, please visit our website: www.bhutanpost.bt. AHRD may be contacted for further information at 02-322281/Extension