Bhutan Department of Forests and Park services Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.dofps.gov.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Department of Forests and Park services (DOFPS) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dofps.gov.bt Vacancy 2022
The Department of Forest and Park Services (DoFPS) is one of the oldest Government Departments established in 1952. During this inception period and until the early 1980s, DoFPS used to be manned by foresters from India on deputation in the absence of national capacities. Since its establishment then and now, several changes have taken place in the way forest resources are managed. National capacities have been developed and now DoFPS is fully manned by nationals, and several legal and institutional changes have been brought in for sustainable management of forest resources and enhancement of service delivery to the public.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2022
The Department of Forests and Park services is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DOFPS
- Position Title: Animal Attendant.
- Vacancy Publish date: 02nd December 2022
- Last date to apply: 20th December 2022
- Number of Vacant Posts: 01
- Eligibility: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Post Category: ESP
- Place of Posting: SWRRC, Jigmeling
- Download Details
How to Apply
The application should be submitted to the Head, Southern Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation Centre, (SWRRC), Jigmeling on or before 20th December, 2022 with the following documents and should meet the following criteria;
- Civil Service Employment application form (4/1)
- Age limit should be between 18-45 years old.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Valid security clearance certificate (online approved status)
- Citizenship Identity card copy.
- NOC from parent organization, if employed
- Relevant supporting document (if any)
- Two recent passport size photos.
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in website of the Department of Forests and Park Services (www.dofps.gov.bt) and Ministry of Agriculture and Forests (www.moaf.gov.bt). For further information, please contact Administration Office at 06-365406 during office hours or Mr. Sangay Dorji (17585166/77685166).