Bhutan Bhutan Duty Free Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (bdfl.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Bhutan Duty Free Limited (BDFL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
bdfl.bt Vacancy 2022
The Bhutan Duty Free Shop formerly known as Foreign Drinks Store was established in 1972 under the Department of Revenue and Customs of the Finance Ministry. The Company has been delinked from the civil service upon Royal Civil Service Commission’s recommendation and the Bhutan Duty Free Limited (BDFL), Thimphu was corporatized on 16th May 2016 and incorporated under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan and operates as a State-Owned Enterprise. The Company has a corporate office at Thimphu and runs the duty-free outlets at the Paro International Airport, Thimphu and Phuentsholing. BDFL plans to open new outlets in the near future and also looks to explore a range of high value luxury items upon approval from the government.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2022
The Bhutan Duty Free Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BDFL
- Position Title: Manager, ICT.
- Vacancy Publish date: 29th November 2022
- Last date to apply: 14th December 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Corporate Office, Thimphu.
- Eligibility: At Least Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent in computer application with an aggregate score of not less than 55% for three-years course and 50% for four year course.
- Work Experience: At least 02 years of relevant work experience in a commercial environment/ government.
- Download Details
- Download TOR
How to Apply
A complete application form (Download) along with relevant documents must be submitted to the General Manager, BDFL Corporate Head Office, Thimphu on or before December 14, 2022 before 4:00 PM. For detailed Terms of Reference, visit website at www.bdfl.bt. Shortlisted candidates names will be uploaded on website.