Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bcci.org.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bcci.org.bt Vacancy 2021
Established under the Royal Command of His Majesty the King in 1980, the Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) is a non-profit organizati
n comprising of members from business community in the country, and is the apex body of the private sector in Bhutan. The General Body of the BCCI is the apex forum that comprises of business representatives from twenty Dzongkhags elected for the term of five years by the respective business members in each Dzongkhags and meets annually with the BCCI for Annual General Meeting (AGM). Under the General Body, the Executive Committee consist of President of BCCI and two Vice Presidents, and Presidents of ten sector associations, while additional five regional Executive Committee members are elected by the General Body members during the AGM once in five years. Below the Executive Committee, the Secretariat is managed by a salaried Secretary-General overseeing the day-to-day functioning of the organization.
Departments under BCCI
- Administration & Finance Division
- Communication & IT Division
- Events & Resource Division
Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
The Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industry is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BCCI
- Position Title: PSD officer, PS to Secretary General
- Vacancy Publish date: 18 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 31st August 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: PSDC, BCCI Thimphu
- Position Level: P4
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
- Remarks: Preferably candidates with Masters in Economics
- Download Details
- Download ToR
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above requirement may submit their application to Human Resource Section with the following documents:
- BCCI employment application form (Download from BCCI website)
- Copy of academic transcription for Bachelor’s degree and Master Degree (if any)
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant
- Audit Clearance Certificate issued by RAA
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card (CID)
- No objection certificate (if employed)
Interested candidate may submit the application with the following documents within 31st August, 2021. The details of shortlisted candidates will be posted in the website and the interview date will be informed accordingly.
The original documents should be produced at the time of interview without which candidates will be disqualified.
For further details, please contact HRO, BCCI at 02-022742 (Ext. 109) or 77862542 during office hours.