Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.bcci.org.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bcci.org.bt Vacancy 2022
Established under the Royal Command of His Majesty the King in 1980, the Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) is a non-profit organizati
n comprising of members from business community in the country, and is the apex body of the private sector in Bhutan. The General Body of the BCCI is the apex forum that comprises of business representatives from twenty Dzongkhags elected for the term of five years by the respective business members in each Dzongkhags and meets annually with the BCCI for Annual General Meeting (AGM). Under the General Body, the Executive Committee consist of President of BCCI and two Vice Presidents, and Presidents of ten sector associations, while additional five regional Executive Committee members are elected by the General Body members during the AGM once in five years. Below the Executive Committee, the Secretariat is managed by a salaried Secretary-General overseeing the day-to-day functioning of the organization.
Departments under BCCI
- Administration & Finance Division
- Communication & IT Division
- Events & Resource Division
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2022
The Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industry is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BCCI
- Position Title: Account Assistant
- Vacancy Publish date: 22nd November 2022
- Last date to apply: 08th December 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: BCCI, HQ, Thimphu
- Eligibility: Cl. XII with 2 Years Diploma in Commercial Accounting/Diploma in Financial Management
- Download Details
How To Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria may apply to Human Resource Section, BCCI latest by 8th December, 2022 with the following documents:
- Academic transcript. (Class XII and 2 years Diploma Certificate)
- Photocopy of Citizenship ID Card.
- Medical fitness certificate. (6 months)
- Security clearance certificate. (Online approved status)
- Any other certificates of experience/excellence if there is any;
- BCCI employment forms (please download the form from BCCI website)
- No objection certificate from the employer, if already employed.
- Produce original documents during the time of interview.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection interview. The date and time for Selection Interview will be announced at a later date on BCCI website.
For further information, please contact Ms. Sonam Wangmo, Sr HRO at 02-322742 during office hour.