Bhutan Dzongkha Development Commission Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (c Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkha Development Commission (DDC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dzongkha.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The Dzongkha Development Commission (DDC) carries out planning for promotion of Dzongkha through the education system and public service in the country as well as codification and elaboration of the language. Despite its small geographical size, Bhutan is a linguistically rich country with over nineteen different languages. Among these, Dzongkha was used as the spoken language of the royal courts, military elites, educated nobility, government and administration as far back as the 12th century. However, all correspondences and legal documents were made in Choke or the Classical Tibetan.In 1971, His Majesty Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, the Third King of Bhutan decreed Dzongkha as the national language of Bhutan. A Dzongkha Development Division was set-up in the Department of Education to start writing and printing Dzongkha learning materials. Dzongkha was then introduced in the schools as a subject with language and literature components.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2021
The Dzongkha Development Commission is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DDC
- Position Title: Asst. Translator
- Vacancy Publish date: 24 September 2021
- Last date to apply: 7th October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 10
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Position Level: P5B
- Duration: 1 year
- Employment Type: Consolidated Contract
- Download Details
- Download ToR
How to Apply
The Dzongkha Development Commission (DDC) invites eligible University Graduates to apply for the following post. The application should be submitted online latest by 4 PM of 7th October, 2021 using the link given at the end of the announcement. Applications in hard copy and directly attached in email will not be accepted.
Applicants shall be required to submit a scanned copy of the following documents. Before you upload the documents, make sure to rename the documents as “CID_document name” (eg. 11001100110_CV) and compress the files to make sure that all the files are less than 1 MB in size. Your files should be either PDF files or images.
- Scanned copy of Civil Service Employment Application Form 4/1
- Scanned copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned copy of Degree Certificate
- Scanned copy of Degree Transcript
- Scanned copy of Class XII Certificate
- Scanned copy of Class XII Transcript
- Scanned copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Scanned copy of Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Scanned copy of No Objection Certificate, if employed
Shortlisted applicants shall produce original documents at the time of interview for verification.
For further clarifications, please contact ICT Services at 02-322663 during office hour or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org